I-130 Upgrade To Usc At Csc

Pumkin

Registered Users (C)
Hello guys, I'm new to this site and have a question. How long does it normally take for a Service Center to upgrade an I-130 petition-particular the California Service Center. Anyone has any experience?
I requested an upgrade over the phone in November, received a letter telling me to send in my Naturalization Certificate, sent it in 2 weeks ago and have heard nothing has yet nor seen any activity on-line.
Any insight?

Thanks in advance. :)

They say that you usually have to wait at least a couple of monts before it is updated, but this isn't an exact estimate.

There is no estimate. But you can always verify with the service center. Call them and find it out.

Pumkin said:
Hello guys, I'm new to this site and have a question. How long does it normally take for a Service Center to upgrade an I-130 petition-particular the California Service Center. Anyone has any experience?
I requested an upgrade over the phone in November, received a letter telling me to send in my Naturalization Certificate, sent it in 2 weeks ago and have heard nothing has yet nor seen any activity on-line.
Any insight?

Thanks in advance. :)

Thank u -but

chills said:
They say that you usually have to wait at least a couple of monts before it is updated, but this isn't an exact estimate.

It has been 77 days!!! I guess I needed to know if anyone has experienced what I went through.

it took them 32 days to upgrade mine did u send in a cover letter with all the other info on it thats what i did call them and find out whats going on mine papers were at nvc thats where i send my letter goodluck.

Yep

sjiwani said:
it took them 32 days to upgrade mine did u send in a cover letter with all the other info on it thats what i did call them and find out whats going on mine papers were at nvc thats where i send my letter goodluck.

I sent a cover letter with a copy of my naturalization certificate, my U.S passport & the receipt notice.
Well I sent mine to the California Service Center because it's still pending there, but they have passed my husband's date by 3 months, so I don't see why they're taking so long to upgrade it.

I can't wait for this to be over-this is literally making me sick.

Thanks for your response and I'm happy everything is working out for you.

I am in the same boat

My wife after becoming a US citizen sent the letter to CSC. My case was always with them. I applied to Texas service center but got the receipt notice from California Service Center. My PD was March 28 2005.

I sent out a one page fax with copy of naturalization certificate to upgrade the 130 application. I never recieved any acknowledgement from them. I have written them twice but no response so far.

Today I decided to register an account with them to get email updates about the status of application. After registering I found that my 130 was touched on Jan 25 2006 (one week after my fax). I am assuming my application was updated.

So whoever is in the same boat might find out the last update date by registering and find some confort.

Good Luck