I-130 transferred to CA but I live in NJ!!

hi everyone i received the same kind of notice after i have updated my spouses I 130 .the 2nd notice saying it may take 990-999 days to process did freak me out .any commens please post rittwalfh

jzlthssw said:
Hello,
2 months ago I became US Citizen and requested pending I-130 for my wife (at TSC since 2001) to be upgraded. Today I received a letter from INS saying the following:

"On May 27, 2005, we transferred your I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN to an office in CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER for processing. Our office in CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER will send you a written decision as soon as processing is complete. You should receive a notice informing you that your case has been transferred to a local office. Please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 to receive information about local office processing times."

Well, I live in New Jersey and have updated INS my current address when I requested the upgrade. Can anyone give me an idea why the heck they transferred me case to California? I'm really worried. Please help!

Thanks!!!

would you please till me what happend with your case now because i have the same case now and i dont now what to do