I-130 Tracker Oct 2006 VSC

Guys,desperately need ur help ,I have already filled 1-130 for my wife a month ago.now I am filling i-130 for my parents

-I have question about 1-130 (section D question 1 If seperate petition are also being submited for other relatives give names of each and relationsihp).

FAther -130
-
-should i mention my wife and my mother name on my father i-130 in (D1)?.

Mother-130

-should i mention my wife and father name on my mother i-130 in (D1).?

Note: I am filling my mother and father 1-130 simultanously.

thanks alot for the guidence.

thanks.

I-130 Processing times

I just sent in an I-130 petition for parents. It was my impression on talking to friends that it takes about 6 weeks. Reading this forum it appears people are waiting for 6 months and more for similar petitions. This is depressing. Anybody has any better news. VSC site notes processing date of March 12 2006!!

Guys,
I have a question.I am fillnig for my parents AOS(130/485) tey are in visit visa in sauts.Do i need to wait 30 days before filling.

pls put some light.

thanks/

I just sent in an I-130 petition for parents. It was my impression on talking to friends that it takes about 6 weeks. Reading this forum it appears people are waiting for 6 months and more for similar petitions. This is depressing. Anybody has any better news. VSC site notes processing date of March 12 2006!!

Wrong impression! It is taking no much longer. Specially Vermont seems to be falling behind. I filed in Vermont in Feb, and now the case is transferred to California. I would say it will take anywhere between 6-10 months now for I-130 approval. Add to that another 3-4 months for the NVC and Consulate Processing.

I am new for this forum. I filed in Vermont in Jan, and the case was touched on May 16. Nothing happen so far.

--------------
GC for child under 21 (US Citizen)
I -130 (@VSC)
Notice date: Jan 11, 2007
Approval: waiting
Case touched: May 16, 2007

CP - parents

Wrong impression! It is taking no much longer. Specially Vermont seems to be falling behind. I filed in Vermont in Feb, and now the case is transferred to California. I would say it will take anywhere between 6-10 months now for I-130 approval. Add to that another 3-4 months for the NVC and Consulate Processing.

FYI.... see timeline in signature

friends I have a question relatecd to 130.

is there any time line difference.
for filling 130 seprately at vermount for CP

or

-fillnig with (AOS ) package (130/485) togather at chicago p-o-box

Correct me If i am wronge AOS 130 is muc fatster??

thanks again for your valueable input.

PraetorianXI ,
first of all thanks for your valuable input.can u pls put more light why it is better??.is it faster for(AOS).

I need ur guide will filling affidiavate of supprot document also.would really apprecaite if u adv ur input.

Affidicate of support question I am filling for my parents AOS seperatly).

Part 3 item 9 = In father (I-864) do i need to mention my MOM name.(and vice versa for Mom application) ( kindly explain in detail)

Part 3 item 10 = Enter the total number of Immigraant you are sponcering on this form from part 3,item 8 and 9what should i put there ( 01) or (02).

Part 5 item 21=
what should I fill. following are the detail of all persons I have and now I am sponcering.
-alreday filled AOS for my wife (in process now filed 2 month ago).
-Now filling for my parents AOS(mother and father induvidually.

-One more question New fees (1020) for 1485 ( does this include AP and EAD) if filling jointly.?? after july 30th

thanks a lot for your time to read this and provide the input.

thanks

I recently filed I-130 for my wife at the VSC, I am joing this club then. My timeline:
----------------------
09/06/07: I-130 application sent to VSC

My application got approved

After 3 weeks in California, my application got approved yesterday.

Js NYC,
congrats!!. my parents are in US on B2 .
ONE MORE THING i DESPRETALY NEED FOLLOWING INFORMATION UR GUIDENCE WILL HLEP ME ALOT

Affidicate of support question I am filling for my parents AOS seperatly).

Part 3 item 9 = In father (I-864) do i need to mention my MOM name.(and vice versa for Mom application) ( kindly explain in detail)

Part 3 item 10 = Enter the total number of Immigraant you are sponcering on this form from part 3,item 8 and 9what should i put there ( 01) or (02).

Part 5 item 21= what should I fill. following are the detail of all persons I have and now I am sponcering.
-alreday filled AOS for my wife (in process now filed 2 month ago).
-Now filling for my parents AOS(mother and father induvidually.

-One more question New fees (1020) for 1485 ( does this include AP and EAD) if filling jointly.?? after july 30th

thanks a lot for your time to read this and provide the input.

thanks

Transfered to Cali???

After 3 weeks in California, my application got approved yesterday.

Hey. I would like to know how your case got transfered to California? Were you informed by USCIS that this was happening and how if you were? Also, were you given an explanation as to why your case was transfered. I am now seven months in and still waiting from Vermont. I'd like to know if I can "request" for my case to be transfered too! Thanks.

Hey. I would like to know how your case got transfered to California? Were you informed by USCIS that this was happening and how if you were? Also, were you given an explanation as to why your case was transfered. I am now seven months in and still waiting from Vermont. I'd like to know if I can "request" for my case to be transfered too! Thanks.

I have registered the case online with USCIS, where I get emial notifications everytime an action has been taken with the case. I received an email saying your case has been transferred to CSC, and a couple of days later another email from Cali saying your case is now pending with our office.

And today I received the email with the approval.

For each email, I also received notification in the mail. You can try and call customer service, and see if they can tell you if your case is in VSC or transferred to Cali

I have registered the case online with USCIS, where I get emial notifications everytime an action has been taken with the case. I received an email saying your case has been transferred to CSC, and a couple of days later another email from Cali saying your case is now pending with our office.

And today I received the email with the approval.

For each email, I also received notification in the mail. You can try and call customer service, and see if they can tell you if your case is in VSC or transferred to Cali

Hi, js_NYC:

Did the online message change to "your case is in Cali"? My case has been touched on 5/16, 2007. But online message still says in VSC.

Thanks

Hi, js_NYC:

Did the online message change to "your case is in Cali"? My case has been touched on 5/16, 2007. But online message still says in VSC.

Thanks

My message read:

he last processing action taken on your case

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.

On May 19, 2007, we transferred this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status & Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Last edited by a moderator:
My message read:

he last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: EAC0708752023

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.

On May 19, 2007, we transferred this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status & Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

hi erase that file with your case number next time do not put all of your number on this site because alot of people look on this site every day so if i was you i would erase it right away