I-130 Question regarding spouse NSC

mrsyed

I am currently living in the Bay Area with GC. I applied I-130 for my wife who is abroad. Having looked at procesing times for CSC which is currently doing 1998 cases, where else NSC is taking 2001 cases would it be faster if I relocate to any states served by NSC to expedite my wife's immigration status? Or are both service centers the same? BTW I only qualify for citizenship in mid 2005 and I understand it takes 2 years to get Citizenship followed by at least another 6 months to bring my spouse.
Another question is once I move to either WA or OR would just updating my biographic information be sufficient to transfer my case from the Laguna center to the Nebraska center?

Citizenship process is taking between 12 to 18 months. For eg. Cincinnatti area is even taking less time. It can take 9-12 after filing a petition as a USC to get your spouse here as an IR.

If you have flexibility of employment area, I suggest that you keep the INS informed of your COA and consider moving to an area that will process the citizenship application at its earliest.

It is clear that under F2A, it will take very long. Your only hope is to get the I-130 approved and then get it upgraded to IR upon becoming a USC