I-130 Q20 and G-325A . Please help - filing tonight

SakshiSrivastav

Registered Users (C)
It says
"If your relative's native alphabet is other than Roman letters, write his or her name and foreign address in the native alphabet."

My mother tongue is Hindi but everything else is English, including my basic schooling.

Does anyone know if this question needs to be filled in?

Similar question in form G-325A at the end. I am confused. I believe this is the last thing pending to be filled out.

Is there any official document where your name is written in your native language? (birth certificate, passport...) Do you ever write your name in your native language? In your country would they write your name in a different language than English? If yes, then write your name in your native language in the space provided.

I am from Andhra Pradesh and I remember filling up the name and address in telugu on either the 130 or G325a or both. I am sure though that I filled it up in telugu in one of these forms. i will confirm again once i dig up my application copies.

It says
"If your relative's native alphabet is other than Roman letters, write his or her name and foreign address in the native alphabet."

My mother tongue is Hindi but everything else is English, including my basic schooling.

Does anyone know if this question needs to be filled in?

Similar question in form G-325A at the end. I am confused. I believe this is the last thing pending to be filled out.