I-130 Processing times at TSC

dvpatel

Registered Users (C)
Anybody knows why the TSC processing times are so slow? I have been watching since Feb this year. In Feb, March, Apr, May and Jun they were doing 4/24/2001 now they are doing 5/14. They are creeping up about 1 week every month.

Other Processing centers are doing May and June of this year. This is so unfair. All people pay the same filing fees and the people that have to file at TSC do not get the same treatment as the others. I complained about this to both TSC and the 1-800 customer sercvice and they both said write a letter to the director of the INS as if he is going to do anything about this crap.

Anybody have any ideas of how to speed up things? Write a letter to our senetor or anything? How about I use some address in NJ to reapply and bite the bullet and spend new filing fees and file at the Nebraska processing center?

TSC is really taking longer compared to
other service centers in processing I-130 applications for
immediate relatives.

Only idea comes to my mind is to request AILA to take it
up with TSC on a priority basis in their scheduled meeting
with TSC. If the situation is brought to the attention of TSC
with a request for expediting I-130 (IR) applications , they
may do something to clear the backlog so all service centers
will have a uniform processing time.

If anyone has any ideas how to request AILA to
discuss this with TSC, that will be helpful.

Regards

Willy

i have the same problem with TSC. i filed my application for my mom march of this year. i got the receipt notice dated march 14,2002. the letter said that the processing time is between 175 to 225 days. but then when i went and checked it again on-line, it said 500 to 600 days. i don't know what happened. i tried to expedite the process by faxing them a letter. but nothing happened. instead the processing time took longer.
so i really don't know what to do now.

Same problem here. I've sent in the 130 for my parents, the receipt day was 2/1/02. Still no news. I've checked online for other filings (I-130's), and they are still processing the ones that were submitted in March 2001.

TSC

I-130 peteion at TSC is a joke. I filed mine for my wif on 11/5/01 and they are on May 14th, 2001 God only knows when there will get to Nov. 2001. If anybody knows how one can speeds thing up please let me know.

Tony

Do you think Nebraska is any better? (By the way, NJ petitions go to Vermont SC)

We filed January of this year, plus we had our congressman's help, plus Immigration Judge monitoring the case, they don't move at all...

I pray that New Homeland Security Dept. will resolve these problems...

So??

Do you think your prayers are working?? I sure don't think so. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Bushmaster

I pray that New Homeland Security Dept. will resolve these problems...

For your information; PRAYERS ALWAYS WORK. Maybe you are not aware of that! For God's sake BCIS just started, give em sometime...

And my prayers are already answered, I got my approval... Next time, you try to pray, too...

Good for you.

Well I have been praying for over a year now. So how about you pray a little bit for me coz it seems that God answers your prayers.

For your information; PRAYERS ALWAYS WORK. Maybe you are not aware of that! For God's sake BCIS just started, give em sometime...

And my prayers are already answered, I got my approval... Next time, you try to pray, too...

Originally posted by dvpatel
Good for you.

Well I have been praying for over a year now. So how about you pray a little bit for me coz it seems that God answers your prayers.

Consider it done my friend...

What will I pray for? I-130? @ TSC? I have waited exactly a year! Actually more than a year, but they approved it at the year mark, unfortunately I never found out because they didn't send me an approval notice... So maybe yours is approved too, you just don't know :)

God Bless

I filed the 130 & 485 for my parents in Jan 2002. Besides the receipt for the fees, I have received no response from the INS. I filed the apps. at the Dallas District Office & not the TSC.....wonder if the TSC processing times apply to the apps. filed at the Dallas District Office. If anybody out there is aware, please let me know. Thanks.

I don't think my parents' petitions are approved. The reason being is that the priority date is 9/5/2001 (just six days before 9/11 I know). The immigration.com processing times indicate that TSC is still doing 6/8/2001. So I conclude that my petitions are not yet approved.

Thanks for praying BTW. :)

Consider it done my friend...

What will I pray for? I-130? @ TSC? I have waited exactly a year! Actually more than a year, but they approved it at the year mark, unfortunately I never found out because they didn't send me an approval notice... So maybe yours is approved too, you just don't know :)

God Bless

April Processing

Still stuck at 6/1/2001 :(

I guess the new Dept. Of Homeland Security has the same habbits as the Old INS. Sleep at the desk!!

TSC I-130 IR processing time is stuck at 6/8/2001 since
December 2002. Would everyne please write a letter to
their congressman and Senators requesting reasonable
progress of the processing date. Most other service centers are
processing such cases within 6 yo 9 months. If TSC is
so overloaded, definitely they need to get more funding
and personnel resources so they can reduce the backlog.

If congressmen and Senators get many such letters requesing
their attention, there is a always a positive chance that
TSC will get the necessary resources resulting in improved
processing time.

Regards
Willy

Hi,
I will be submitting my I-130 and I-485 along with my EAD application at the Tampa Sub office. So I assume that my application will be processed by Texas service center. Can anyone enlighten me on the total time that it generally takes at this service center from submission of application to passport stamping. I am a spouse of a US citizen. When the general books say that one should get this kind of GC in about a year, how valid is that statement?Please advise.

Now its stuck at 6/18. I did go to my local senator by email. He sent me an email back that they were aware that Texas INS was having problems and were working hard to give TSC more resources. :rolleyes:

BTW the senator is John Edwards of NC. He aint getting my vote when he runs for President. :(

What next??? :(

Originally posted by willy
TSC I-130 IR processing time is stuck at 6/8/2001 since
December 2002. Would everyne please write a letter to
their congressman and Senators requesting reasonable
progress of the processing date. Most other service centers are
processing such cases within 6 yo 9 months. If TSC is
so overloaded, definitely they need to get more funding
and personnel resources so they can reduce the backlog.

If congressmen and Senators get many such letters requesing
their attention, there is a always a positive chance that
TSC will get the necessary resources resulting in improved
processing time.

Regards
Willy