I-130 for parents of a USC

dhlunar

Registered Users (C)
I am assisting my wife with filing the I-130 to petition her parents, however we have questions regarding filling out the form.

10. Petitioner's Alien Registration Number: My wife was a LPR, but got her citizenship a couple of weeks ago. Does she need to put down her LPR A# on the I-130 even though she is now a citizen?

Part C: It ask to list spouse and all children of your relative. I take even though my wife is the petitioner she still needs to put her name down on this part?

Part D: Ask if separate petitions are also being submitted for other relatives, I realize on her mom's she would write her dad's name and on her dad's she would write her mom's name. However, the second question it ask have you ever filed a petition for this or any other alien, does she check off no since she has never filed for anyone else in the past even though she is submitting two different I-130 at this time (one for each parent)?

Lastly, I take it the naturalization certificate number is the number in red on the certificate?