I-130 Assistance needed for Q14. Applying got GC Spouse

AK1975

Registered Users (C)
Can anyone explain to me the question

14. If you are a lawful permanent resident alien, complete the following:
Date and place of admission for or adjustment to lawful permanent residence and class of admission.

Please note that I was provided the Immigrant Visa for U.S on Sydney, Australia and my Port of Entry was San Francisco when I came to the U.S. Is this looking for the Immigrant Visa Issue date on my passport or the Port Of Entry Date on my passport or Green card?
PLEASE HELP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone explain to me the question

14. If you are a lawful permanent resident alien, complete the following:
Date and place of admission for or adjustment to lawful permanent residence and class of admission.

Please note that I was provided the Immigrant Visa for U.S on Sydney, Australia and my Port of Entry was San Francisco when I came to the U.S. Is this looking for the Immigrant Visa Issue date on my passport or the Port Of Entry Date on my passport or Green card?
PLEASE HELP.

First of all, YOU WILL NEED TO STOP CREATING TOO MANY THREADS ON THIS FORUM. THE FIRST ONE YOU CREATED SHOULD BE THE ONLY ONE IN WHICH YOU KEEP YOUR QUESTIONS TO, BECAUSE CLUTTER IS A TERRIBLE IDEA FOR THIS FORUM.

If you are in the US, then indicate San Francisco, CA. Where do you live? Your current city and state should suffice. Once again, no DVDs with your I-130.

Thank you

Thank you sir for your suggestion. I apologize for creating multiple threads. My post of Entry was San Francisco but I now live in Dallas, TX. So I assume my date will be when I arrived in San Fransisco but regarding the place will it be Dallas or San Fransisco? Thank you again.

If you live in Dallas, TX, then you will indicate that on the I-130.

Your place of entry is San Francisco, CA and where you will do the adjustment of status is Dallas, TX. Have you seen George W. Bush by any chance in Dallas?