***I-130 Approved POST DECISION ACTIVITY*** WIFE

politicalasylum

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys Just got approved for my wife I-130 and status is on post decision activity, anyone had experiences on this and how long does it take after this, In the paper notice It said not to contact NVC till 30 days. Any Ideas on this guys.

THANKS IN ADVANCE, HERES THE STATUS
On January 13, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations

Hi Guys Just got approved for my wife I-130 and status is on post decision activity, anyone had experiences on this and how long does it take after this, In the paper notice It said not to contact NVC till 30 days. Any Ideas on this guys.

On January 13, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations

Are you a u.s citizen? or a pR?

You are LPR or USC citizen it doesn't matter. Possible NVC will reply you within 30 days with you case no. My wife applied for me long time before and after approval from USCIS I got my case no. from NVC within 7 days.

Thanks.

Sorry guys forgot to add, I have a LPR If It matters, will NVC will give me a visa or they will send some kind of package.