I 130 approved / Interim EAD after 1-765 receipt

rkg72

Registered Users (C)
I filed for AOS (marriage to USC) in March...due to change of address by USCIS my I-485 had to be resent to Chicago...but I received receipt notice for -1765 (RD - march 17th 05 and the website (says its takin 30-90 days to process)...I havent received any notice for Fingerprinting....can i get an interim EAD in 90 days..if there is no progress..what is the procedure.

Meanwhile I got a confirmation letter on my I-130 saying that the I-130 petition has been approved. What does this mean...pl advise..

Rkg72

Your receipt notice or notice of action for the I-765 is your notice for fingerprinting. It should have the 1-800 number that you call to schedule fingerprinting, and you take it with you to the ASC center to be admitted for fingerprints. Also, posters on another board noted the fingerprints need to be done before the EAD can be issued--also the 90 day clock stops while they wait for your fingerprints. You say you received the receipt notice for I-765, doesn't it have all this information? What service center do the other receipt notices come from? Missouri does not approve I130's, that's done at the local office concurrently with the I-485, after Missouri has processed the I765, I131, etc. Did you submit the whole package (I130, I485, and other applications) concurrently?