I-130 approval notice does not say Immediate Relative of USC

sarwarmd

Registered Users (C)
Yesterday i.e. on 12/6/2012, my wife has received I-130 approval notice for our daughter. In the same notice, it says that 'Unmarried Child of Under 21 of US citizen'.

Is it a common scenario or USCIS made another glitch in our applications!

I did google but could not find the information.

Thanks,

There is no problem. "Unmarried Child of Under 21 of US citizen" is a type of Immediate Relative.

Different types of Immediate Relative are treated differently, so it's important for them to be more specific than "Immediate Relative". For example, the interview is mandatory for marriage-based adjustment of status, but other Immediate Relatives may have their AOS approved without an interview.

There is no problem. "Unmarried Child of Under 21 of US citizen" is a type of Immediate Relative.

Different types of Immediate Relative are treated differently, so it's important for them to be more specific than "Immediate Relative". For example, the interview is mandatory for marriage-based adjustment of status, but other Immediate Relatives may have their AOS approved without an interview.

Jackolantern,
You are really a great help for me. Without your help, I would not reached this stage for my kids applications.
Please let me know if I can be of any help to you any time.
I hope that you will help and monitor our pending cases until the same are approved. Today, I got an email that my N-400 interview has been scheduled.