I-130 and I-485 Case Transfered to CSC just for my mom

CitizenshipFees

Registered Users (C)
I filed GC for both of my parents and received RFE in Jan for Birth Certificate. March last week, I have mailed Non Availability Certificate for both of my parents. Today I have received I-130 (transfered to CSC) for both of my parents but I-485(transfered to CSC) just for my mother.

Is this is normal? Does any one faced same kind of situation. Why I have received just I-130 transfered to CSC not I-485 for my father.

Please advice.

Thanks for your reply.

What would be the reason to have an interview for my father? Is there any documents I should collect for the interview?

Is this will delay the process? Do I have to worry much about the interview.

Please advice. Will be looking for your advices.

Its not normal but its also not abnormal. You may get your father's 485 transfer soon. Give it some time. Sometimes packets get separated when agent is going through them and they later send the information to CSC. Don't stress about it if it's recent. Also, don't worry about your interview - if they're your parents and you're a US citizen you shouldn't have a problem.

Thank you for all your responses.

Just now checked my mail, received my father I-485(Transfered to CSC) letter. Feeling little better.