I-130 ,485 pending,Questions on GC

If you look at the USCIS time lines for sponsorship by siblings, they're now processing applications from 1999 to 2001. So you would have quite a long wait. And this is only after your brother becomes a USC.

I am by no means an expert on marriage or divorce law, but I doubt not wanting to have a baby and not going to the hospital with you qualifies as abuse. He might be an a$$hole, sure, but a$$hole does not automatically mean abusive.

Travel abroad after conditional GC

Hello Everyone,
Thanks for your previous messages.I am preparing for the coming July interview with AOS.Hopefully ,it turns out positive.I am looking forward to share my experiences with you guys,of my interview at the USCIS.

By the way,I was wondering if my travel plans abroad for atleast 2-3months will affect my Conditional GC status at all?...is there a timeframe,one has to be back in the US from travel abroad?

By the way,I was wondering if my travel plans abroad for atleast 2-3months will affect my Conditional GC status at all?...is there a timeframe,one has to be back in the US from travel abroad?

2-3 months won't affect anything (I think). I guess 6+ months will look suspicious. Good luck at the interview!

DOB Certifcate

Not yet KittenKat,
But thanks for suggesting..I will contact the Korean embassy,I hope they can help people with no records of birth,family ...whatsoever

The Sponsor's Naturalization Certificate is needed but not the Birth Certificate. Yes it is true that the Naturalization Certificate which has the Date of Birth serves as the Birth Certificate for Naturalized U.S Citizens.

Another doubt....travel Australia before receiving the conditional GC

Hi everyone ,herez the thing...I am planning to go Australia in Aug after my AOS interview .The Aussi embassy gave me a single entry(short stay visit) until Oct24th and I CANNOT enter Australia AFTER Aug1st...Now my biggest concern..My AOS interview is on July 14th and if approved ,it may take 2-4weeks for my temporary card to be sent to my address..With the conditions of my Aussi visa ,It may be almost impossible to travel before Aug1st because I have to wait for my Temp.GC card..
or is it that I can still travel abroad without the card .but with my PAROL letter?..is the travel authorization enough to travel abraod without having to wiat for GC?

Hi everyone ,herez the thing...I am planning to go Australia in Aug after my AOS interview .The Aussi embassy gave me a single entry(short stay visit) until Oct24th and I CANNOT enter Australia AFTER Aug1st...Now my biggest concern..My AOS interview is on July 14th and if approved ,it may take 2-4weeks for my temporary card to be sent to my address..With the conditions of my Aussi visa ,It may be almost impossible to travel before Aug1st because I have to wait for my Temp.GC card..
or is it that I can still travel abroad without the card .but with my PAROL letter?..is the travel authorization enough to travel abraod without having to wiat for GC?
That's the main purpose of the Advance Parole ... to travel without the GC. You can travel and reenter the US with the Advance Parole if you don't have the physical green card yet, provided that the AP is unexpired and you were in the US from when the AP was filed until it was approved. Even if the GC was approved when you were overseas, you can still use the AP to return to the US.

Now my biggest concern..My AOS interview is on July 14th and if approved ,it may take 2-4weeks for my temporary card to be sent to my address..

If you'll be approved you can just ask to put 551 stamp in your passport (just tell them you plan to travel). It's the same as having GC.

travel-551

Hey everyone,
I have the advance parole letter to travel abroad.Also I will request the IO for 551 stamp if approved.Thanks for all your suggestions and advise.
I will be in touch...
Have a great weekend!
Tina

hey i have one for you guys,what other form can i file for with and approved I-130 ,am married to a GC holder who should be filing for citizenship in November. am wondering if i can file for these forms like I-485,I-765 and I-864 before she become a citizen and how much will i have to pay.i've also hear of cases where the wife have been abused,cheated on and she is able to file for herself so i'll looking to it lovenpeace if you got proof.anyway thanks in advance for the replies

For Vincy:

"hey i have one for you guys,what other form can i file for with and approved I-130 ,am married to a GC holder who should be filing for citizenship in November. am wondering if i can file for these forms like I-485,I-765 and I-864 before she become a citizen and how much will i have to pay.i've also hear of cases where the wife have been abused,cheated on and she is able to file for herself so i'll looking to it lovenpeace if you got proof.anyway thanks in advance for the replies '

Hey Vincy,
Did you mean to say your I-130 was approved already?I dont understand your message..you said your wife is already a GC holder and will be applying for her citizenship.Are you asking if she can file 'citizenship" by herself?? usually its advised to file my 1-130 together with 485,765 etc..all at once.For more details you can visit uscis.gov

no what am saying is my I-130 was approved and i was wondering if i can file for any other forms.or should i just wait for her to become a citizen

i-130

Vincy,
seriously.. I dont know ..I mean I'm not sure if my i-130 is approved at all..or if it is ,then I havent heard from uscis...When I check my immigration application status online..I have updates on all the forms I submitted except on I-130...You tell me what happens after i-130 approval..thats something I need to learn about too..All I know is I have AOS interview next week.All I can say to you is if you want a green card...you should defenitely apply for the I-485,765 etc...
lemme know if its different..
good luck
tina

well from what i know is your I-130 has to be approved before any other process can begin but maybe am wrong

Family questions

Hey Everyone!!
The clock is ticking and the more I think of thecoming July 14th interview ,the more questions pop into my head...PLz suggest on how to answer the question without us fumbling..here it goes..

Firstly,I havenot met my husband's family at all...because he is not in touch with them,rather left them ages ago...Neither did my whole family ;except for my bro+his wife met him.What do we explain when IO asks,why is there no family in your wedding pcitures?(we got married at the courthouse with only one witness,our hairdresser).

Secondly,all our pictures taken since 2008 have no dates/times on them..how do we provewe met 2yrs ago.Whatever pictures we have of us ,have no friends /family...

Thank you........Tina

hey i really wish you alot of luck and i think it's gonna be ok for you ,i myself have similar problems ahead of me ,because am not in to taking pic .but have faith and it will be ok ,i've heard that they ask about wifes or husband favorite colours and thing like where do your wife or husband put certain thing like scissor,screwdrivers,school they been to ,and things to show that you really do know each other.so pic is one think but showing that you know each other is another.