I-130, 1486, I-765, and I-131 sent today... How long to get the green card?

news.... I received a letter from USCIS telling me that I need to send proof of my joint sponsor citizenship!!!... The worst it is than I sent her original birth certificate... I don't know why they are asking me for it if I sent it... anyway, the letter was sent on sept 29, i received it today (Oct 4) and I'm probably going to sent another birth certificate Monday... my I-485 is on hold until they receive the letter... did you already received you biometrics app??? I haven't heard from you in a while... hehe

news.... I received a letter from USCIS telling me that I need to send proof of my joint sponsor citizenship!!!... The worst it is than I sent her original birth certificate... I don't know why they are asking me for it if I sent it... anyway, the letter was sent on sept 29, i received it today (Oct 4) and I'm probably going to sent another birth certificate Monday... my I-485 is on hold until they receive the letter... did you already received you biometrics app??? I haven't heard from you in a while... hehe

To Cafesanu,

Hi, I know I'm probably posting too late- 5 years. I do have a question. I sent in my form I-131 on February 8, 2013 but it was rejected because I did not read the instructions thoroughly and did not submit the correct fee in money order. So then, I received the rejection notice on February 14. Therefore, I resubmitted with proper fee this time, on February 22, 2013. I still haven't heard from them yet. Last time when I was rejected, it took less than a week to hear from then. This time, it's taking a while. I'm worried because I have a school trip to Italy to study abroad in 3 months- July. It's worrying me because I've never sent a mail across the states with a money order in it. I'm also worried that I will not receive my document in time! Anyways, I would appreciate your help with your response on your experience. When did you file the I 131 (if you remember correctly, since it has been a while) and when did you get the actual document and such.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Oh, I should mention, I do have my green card and I live in New York. I sent the application on Febrary 22, 2013

To Cafesanu,

Hi, I know I'm probably posting too late- 5 years. I do have a question. I sent in my form I-131 on February 8, 2013 but it was rejected because I did not read the instructions thoroughly and did not submit the correct fee in money order. So then, I received the rejection notice on February 14. Therefore, I resubmitted with proper fee this time, on February 22, 2013. I still haven't heard from them yet. Last time when I was rejected, it took less than a week to hear from then. This time, it's taking a while. I'm worried because I have a school trip to Italy to study abroad in 3 months- July. It's worrying me because I've never sent a mail across the states with a money order in it. I'm also worried that I will not receive my document in time! Anyways, I would appreciate your help with your response on your experience. When did you file the I 131 (if you remember correctly, since it has been a while) and when did you get the actual document and such.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Oh, I should mention, I do have my green card and I live in New York. I sent the application on Febrary 22, 2013

You already have a green card and are applying for a reentry permit, which is entirely irrelevant to this thread. The I-131 in this thread was referring to Advance Parole. Please ask your question by starting a new thread in the Life After The Green Card section: http://forums.immigration.com/forumdisplay.php?118-Life-After-The-Green-Card