I-129 Petition: Bank statement question

bholabhala

Registered Users (C)
So i filed I-129F for my fiancee who is living in Pakistan. The petition was approved, and now i am collecting all the documents required for her to go to embasssy in Islamabad and get a visa.

Problem is that my bank statement fluctuate a lot. One month i might have only $300 sitting in there and the next month it might go to $3000. I dont know if this will have a negative impact on the visa review process. Should i be concerned? Cause for I-134, they will be asking her for my paystubs, tax returns, bank statement and letter from my employer.

What should i do in this case? Kinda nervous :(

If you can prove your yearly earnings are above the required number, you do not have to show them how much money you have saved up.

Problem is that my bank statement fluctuate a lot. One month i might have only $300 sitting in there and the next month it might go to $3000. I dont know if this will have a negative impact on the visa review process. Should i be concerned? Cause for I-134, they will be asking her for my paystubs, tax returns, bank statement and letter from my employer.