• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

husband/wife DV entry

sshakeny

Registered Users (C)
as some of you know, when someone is filing DV on DOS website, you will be asked about spouse's information and photograph. does this mean the spouse is automatically entered into DV program or can we do a separate filing for spouse? i tried to get the answer from KCC but no luck. :confused:

as some of you know, when someone is filing DV on DOS website, you will be asked about spouse's information and photograph. does this mean the spouse is automatically entered into DV program or can we do a separate filing for spouse? i tried to get the answer from KCC but no luck. :confused:

Yes, you can have separate filling for your wife, there you will now become the spouse.

Husband /wife

Interesting CATSEYES to learn can doulble your chances by entering dv both as spouse and as principal applicant. May be ones chances will be multiplied many folds if one were to enroll as spouse to many bachelors. What do you think that.:cool:

@ Jurist: I know from your previous post that you're a "nice" guy (I hope you get the sarcasm)... Btw: if your girlfriend, who listed you as her husband, would have won, she might have been in trouble (maybe disqualified?) since she lied in the initial entry... And anyway: whether you're listed as spouse in the initial entry or not: if you want to get the greencard through the other person you need to prove that you're married at the time of the interview and hopefully they'll ask for some kind of proof that you've been together for a while and don't just marry because of the greencard.

Jurist: no, it doesn't work like that.
First, you have to be MARRIED. Second, no polygamy.
Hey Jurist,
Becoming spouse of many bachelors instead of increasing your chances may end you complete disqualification. Please play safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
So if you played the trick at what point in time could it be identified; before the draws, before second NL or during interview?

Am I the only that thinks that it's not the intent of this forum to give advice to people who want to break the law?