Hurrrrrray...can't Believe It... Good Approved Just Now....!

ksneel123

Registered Users (C)
Hurrrrrray...can't Believe It... Got Approved Just Now....!

Hey Guys,

Just saw the magic mails for me and for my wife. Card Production Ordered.

I had raised a Service Request on 5th June and My case was assigned to IO on 18th June. I called NSC this morning and the CSR told me to call after 120 days. Got little depressed...went out for coffee and came back and before going back to my work I cheked my case status and there it was "APPROVED".

PD -11/2001
RD - 02/2004 ; AD- 07/2007
AC21 Case --> Promptly filed AC21 papers.
My last LUD was 08/19/2006. (Guys - If your last LUD is 08/19/06 then I am sure it is pre-adjucated and you will get the approval ASAP).

Only thing I was worried is that I waited exactly 180 days after filing 1-485 papers to Invoke AC21. I left my sponsporing company on 181st day and had used AC21.

I strongly feel that if all the checks are completed...raising a service request will force NSC to assign it to IO (because they don't have anything else to hold).

I was a little worried this morning reading one of the posts that said that one of the CSR mentioned to a forum member that all the visas were completed and we have to wait till Oct 2007. Approval of my case today proves that the CSR didn't know what he was talking.

I am sure that most of the pending cases will get approved lastest by June 30th. Wish to see all the pending cases in approved list.

Thanks to all the forum members who answered all my questions and shared my disappointment during the trying times.

I am going out to celebrate my freedom now:D :D ...walking the streets as a free man..:D

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
I had raised a Service Request on 5th June and My case was assigned to IO on 18th June.

I was a little worried this morning reading one of the posts that said that one of the CSR mentioned to a forum member that all the visas were completed and we have to wait till Oct 2007. Approval of my case today proves that the CSR didn't know what he was talking.

When your application got picked by IO on June 18th, the visa number would have had got attached to it.

I guess .. your approval still not proves that visa numbers are still there..

Anyway .. Enjoy Ur GC .. and paint the town red....

Good Luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guys,

Just saw the magic mails for me and for my wife. Card Production Ordered.

I had raised a Service Request on 5th June and My case was assigned to IO on 18th June. I called NSC this morning and the CSR told me to call after 120 days. Got little depressed...went out for coffee and came back and before going back to my work I cheked my case status and there it was "APPROVED".

PD -11/2001
RD - 02/2004 ; AD- 07/2007
AC21 Case --> Promptly filed AC21 papers.
My last LUD was 08/19/2006. (Guys - If your last LUD is 08/19/06 then I am sure it is pre-adjucated and you will get the approval ASAP).

Only thing I was worried is that I waited exactly 180 days after filing 1-485 papers to Invoke AC21. I left my sponsporing company on 181st day and had used AC21.

I strongly feel that if all the checks are completed...raising a service request will force NSC to assign it to IO (because they don't have anything else to hold).

I am sure that most of the pending cases will get approved lastest by June 30th. Wish to see all the pending cases in approved list.

Thanks to all the forum members who answered all my questions and shared my disappointment during the trying times.

I am going out to celebrate my freedom now:D :D ...walking the streets as a free man..:D

Thanks,

Congratulations.

Yes...

I am new on this forum but would like to know how to create the account. On the form what city, state and coutry should I put. Are the information based on US address? Thanks for your respond.

--------
Mss485

Yes, current address.

I have my US address in there. You could use international too I think though have not had a reason to use it.