Hurray!!! Oct/03 RD Approved

bumas

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
Just Checked the Online Case Status and found my and My wife's case got approved on Valentine's Day.. WOW, We are so happy about it....Hurray!!!! We Will start enjoying our freedom...:)

Though I have a question for you guys....

My Status says...

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On February 14, 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

But My Wife Status Says,

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On February 14, 2003, we mailed you a notice that we certified our approval of this case and sent it to the appellate body for review. The notice explains in detail the basis for this proposed action. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please contact the service center where you submitted your application during business hours.

Is My Wife's Case Considered as approved???? Why is the difference in the wordings....FYI, I am the Primary Applicant....

Please Reply...

GOOD LUCK FOR ALL OF YOU GUYS IN THE GC PIPELINE...MAY YOUR WAIT END SOON....MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU....Thanks for all the Posts here in this forum which helped me a lot... :)

Though Approved, I Will be visiting this site Everyday to share my concerns, happiness, as i could not miss this forum as it has become a part of my day to day life...All the best friends...

BTW: I did not get RFE.... My EAC starts with eac020445****

Thanks for the wishes guys, Will let you know when i came back from stamping....Waiting for the formal mail to arrive....

Greengreengreen, Did you talk with IIO or your lawyer????

All the best guys....

Bumas I don't really understand the meaning of wordings for your wife's case but I have a question.Do you guys live seprately working at different places.If the address is different then there may be some queries....

hey do you live in Wisconsin then let me know your stamping experience at Chicago. My case also got approved on 15th Feb and I would go for the stamping as soon as I get the letter.

Bakshi,
Nope, I and My wife live together and in the same address :)
I will be going to Milwaukee INS and Not Chicago...Will Surely let you guys know about the experience Once i am done with the stamping...

congrats

So did you check over the weekend or just today? I am just curious because they may not have updated immediately as computers were allegedly down