Hurray! Finally approved

indoamerican

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everyone,

I would like to share my happiness with you all. Last night! we got 24 emails saying that our green card is approved.

Thank you all of you. My special thanks to Saras76,DonkeyKong and Cheng
All the best.
Eb1
PD: April 2004
Rd May 2004
140 approved March 2005
stuck in namecheck since may 2004, got cleared Dec 2005. contacted 2 Senators, 1 congressman and also did self background check
retrogress since oct 2005
bio Feb 2006
1485 approved March 1 2006

Satyameva Jayate

A Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggg Congrates Buddy

indoamerican said:
Hello Everyone,

I would like to share my happiness with you all. Last night! we got 24 emails saying that our green card is approved.

All the best.
Eb1
Rd May 2004
140 approved March 2005
stuck in namecheck since may 2004, got cleared Dec 2005. contacted 2 Senators, 1 congressman and also did self background check
bio Feb 2006

Satyameva Jayate

Congratulations

Congrats and enjoy the happy moment.

I guess your PD became current from yesterday. Am I right? Did you get 24 emails? Does all of them say the same message?

Congratulations!

My spouse' I485 is stuck in name check. Mine (EB1/India) was approved last year just before retro kicked in. Please provide some insight on:

- whether the senators and congressman helped you with the name check

- what the self background check you are referring to is.

Enjoy!

reply from uscis

Hi Baski,

we 2 different emails. for all 4 of us.

here it is:

first one:
Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On March 1, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

the second:

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On March 1, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

Congrats ...

indoamerican,

Congrats on your approval. It seems that people either get no emails from USCIS or way to many :). Who cares so long as one is approved ... enjoy the freedom.

regards,

saras76

indoamerican said:
Hello Everyone,

All the best.
Eb1
Rd May 2004
140 approved March 2005
bio Feb 2006

Satyameva Jayate

Congrats.

EB1 category
I have the same PD as you i.e. Apr 04
I140 approved in Dec, 2004.
1485 (self and spouse) filed in June 2005
RFE for spouse in Aug. Response sent in Aug
FP in Sep, 2005
----------
Waiting...and am encouraged by your case. I have no clue however about my Namecheck status etc.