Hurray after a long wait..good news

gckavali

Registered Users (C)
My I-140 got approved today...no RFEs substitute Labor

I-140/485 - RD Aug 2003, ND Sep 2003
FP1- Oct 28 2004, FP recieved Nov 4 2004
I-140 AD - December 15th 2004- Thank God.
I-485 AD By God's Grace, hopefully soon, according to the new trend.

This is a great forum, May god bless you all......

hi gckavali,

did you see any LUD changes before your 140 approval? Probably i should change my id (wantgcasap) to delayalap

LUD change?

Was there any LUD change before approval? Appreciate your update.

Hi GCKAVALI..

I would have to wait till your 485 gets approved to congratulate you. So please hold back your HURRAY at HUR.... and wait for ...RAY till 485 is approved... ha ha ha :D :D :D .. just kidding..

140 approval is a good milestone though..

No LUDs before approval

There are no LUDs before approval, I just had one LUD when changed my address in July 2004

Hi Tunnish

That is a good one......By God's Grace i hope 485 is approved soon to everybody in this forum. My 140 journey was long enough so i thought worth celeberating :D :D

To: MD RockVille

Thanks. I really appreciate the good work by you on this forum. Best of luck to you as well. By God's Grace your wish comes true. Appreciate it very much :)

To wantgcasap

My case is exactly same as yours...My 140 LUD changed twice on 12/10 and 12/13 (Was triggered by a status Inquiry on 12/09). There was no message update/e-mail after that. I don't think the above information would help you much but there are some people sailing in the same boat. All we can do Pray GOD...