Hurrah RFE case Approved..............................

qba

Registered Users (C)
By the grace of god, my , my wife and son,s I 485 petition has been approved today on 15th May.. Details are as follows,
Category EB3
RD Aug.13, 2001
FP, Feb.11,2002
RFE,Feb.15.2002 (Pay stubs, Employment letter, Birth certificates)
RFE replied, May 6th 2002
RFE reply recvd, May 9th
Approved, May 15th,2002.
It took almost 21 months to cross this bridge. Thanks to all friends for their help and support. Thanks to Rajiv Khanna for this forum.
Guys I am sure everybody will be approved hang on.

Hey, are you sure your RD is Aug 2001?

Because INS started your case in Feb 2002, and you got an RFE. But in Feb 2002 they were working on April 2001 cases.

Sorry, I missed ND

ND Sept. 29th, 2001.
I have updated RUPNET with the name, SUNDER.

Thanks. Now I know INS is never logical

And I would suggest some guys immediatly stop guessing what INS does. That kind of guess is very stupid.

Anyway now you are a free bird. Enjoy!

qba - please answer

How many paystubs were you asked for? You seem to have waited almost 3 months to reply for the RFE(which was generated on Feb 15th)...did you submit paystubs dated before Feb 15th or after?

Paystubs

I was asked two months paysubs. Reason for delay was sickness. sent two months pay stubs for march and april. thanks.

Thanks qba! Others please read also.

The reason I asked the above question is - I posted a question a few days back in this forum asking if we get an RFE for paystubs should the paystubs be dated before the RFE issue date and there were some hilarious people who made fun of me and some said that the paystubs SHOULD be dated before the RFE issue date.

Looks like that is not true from your(qba\'s) case.

To all those people who made fun of me then --- "If you don\'t know for sure either don\'t answer or say you are not sure but so & so is your guess". Please don\'t make fun of people and hurt them. I am sure most of the people posting messages here are not doing so for entertainment or time-pass.