Hurraaaaa Approved...........140

gckajadoo

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
Got a New year gift, I just got approval Notice for my I-140 :D :D :D . Also My I-485 LUD changed to 1/26/2005. Earlier I got an RFE about Company's ability to pay and Education Evaluation. I guess My I-485 will get approve soon too :rolleyes: .
Thanks for all the help from everyone on this forum. My special thanks to United Nations and Mr Rajeev S Khanna :) .

Thanks,
gckajadoo.

Last edited by a moderator:
congratulations!! gckajadoo!!!

i am too in same boat, got RFE on I-140 & I-485(spouse), replied, got I-140 approval.

let see what happens next...

gchunger said:
congratulations!! gckajadoo!!!

i am too in same boat, got RFE on I-140 & I-485(spouse), replied, got I-140 approval.

let see what happens next...

Great gchunger,
One thing I noticed yesterday that my I-485 LUD also changed to 1/26/2005 after I got the I-140 approval. May be they started working on I-485 or is it common that LUD changes for I-485 after the approval of I-140, Did your LUD for I-485 changed after your I-140 approval???
Thanks

gchunger and gckajadoo ,

If LUD changes on I485 after I140 approval, that is an indication that you might be getting the approval. Please post any LUD changes further.

My PD is June 2001. No LUD on 485 after 140 approval :( By the way do we get emails from USCIS even for intermediate LUD changes?

Congrats to gckajadoo.

Given your name, I assume that you are from India so based on your category and PD you will be subject to retrogression.

I am trying to get a trend here. You saw LUD change on your 485 when 140 was approved whereas myself, Mar192004 and gchunger did not see any changes to 485 LUD on 140 approval. All of us are before the current retrogressed date.

It is likely that USCIS officer is marking someting in the 485 of those 140 approved applicants who have non-current PD.

Just throwing thoughts .. we need to corroborate it with evidence from many people here who got their 140 approved. I will start another thread for that.

will_get_there,

your guess might be right. My PD is May,2001 and no LUD change on I485 after I140 approval. So, I guess my file is not pushed back to rack for later review.

will_get_there said:
Congrats to gckajadoo.

Given your name, I assume that you are from India so based on your category and PD you will be subject to retrogression.

I am trying to get a trend here. You saw LUD change on your 485 when 140 was approved whereas myself, Mar192004 and gchunger did not see any changes to 485 LUD on 140 approval. All of us are before the current retrogressed date.

It is likely that USCIS officer is marking someting in the 485 of those 140 approved applicants who have non-current PD.

Just throwing thoughts .. we need to corroborate it with evidence from many people here who got their 140 approved. I will start another thread for that.

You may be right, My LUD changed again today. its now 1/27/2005 on my I-485. Guess they are workign on My case but on my wife's I-148 there is no LUD change.

140/485 Got Approved ...

The magic emails came on 14th Of Jan 2005 ...

Employer has received courtesy copy for i-140. But neither attorney, nor we have received the approvals.

What is the time frame in which usually the approvals are received by the applicants.

Thanks

i dont think employee receives I-140 approval letter, because I-140 is actually an employer application not employee.

employer/lawyer will receive approval letter for I-140

gchunger said:
i dont think employee receives I-140 approval letter, because I-140 is actually an employer application not employee.

employer/lawyer will receive approval letter for I-140
I think you can ask a copy of I-140 approval, because you do need it at the time of interview (after your I-485 gets approved).

I-485 approval time ????

Website says : If approvals are not received within 14 days, call customer service.

Today I called customer service, the lady was pressing on 30 day period to receive approvals.

If my employer receives the curtosey copy of I-140 8 days back, how come my lawyer did not receive anything (no change in address). I am assuming all approvals are printed together and sent to the addresses on the case.

Me & My wife did receive the FP notices on the same address, so I rule out the possibility that the address is wrong.

How much max time has anybody observed in getting the I-485 approvals.

Thanks

LUD ON 140 but no email

Hi I got a LUD on 140 but no mail - what does it mean have they approved the case or just started working on it - can u experienced guys let me know

kabbu said:
Hi I got a LUD on 140 but no mail - what does it mean have they approved the case or just started working on it - can u experienced guys let me know

Have you seen LUD for only 140 or all others also, as I have seen LUD change on all my cases on 01-13-2005 and recently I have changed the address and I am thinking LUD's affected because of address change.

lud on 140

h reddy,

its only on 140 - there is no address change so it must be something they are working on i guess

eb2
140/485 rd 06/28/04
ad???????