Hum Hongai Kaamyaab...........

Re: Make Peace, Green_Love & PatienceGC

Thanks Girish. I couldn't resist myself when I saw people getting involved in issues of language and especially PatienceGC first attacked Green_Love and then it became a chain reaction.

Delliwala

whoa whoa

I "attacked" green_love first????

He posted some quote from of all people desi485 :rolleyes: to July16 and said that it was meant for me.

Please dont make statements without verifying ;)

Thanks

Guys

English should be the defacto language here. I agree.

And to those who hate other languages, you should look like this. You should always accept a language that increases your scope of communication.

Regional Language: Good if you are in your state.

National Language: This is increasing your scope of Communication. You HAVE to Accept it and follow it.

English: Currently this is a Global Language. Sure Accept it, follow it and preach it.

If you want your local language to be promoted as a global language, sure you can try. But, you have to sense the pulse of the audience and decide if you should progress further.

Also, what is the point in changing a global language as long as the content of communication remains same. So, for now it is prudent to follow English, learn your national language and use your local Language at home.

What say ?

Last edited by a moderator:
wow

Could never think of guys in such a great profession, having such un professional debate.. Immatured people... :)

I envy you guys. You guys got so much time??

controversy

I did not intent to cause such controversy in this thread. I have to apologize for that. But have to say few words for "patienceGC" As per your quote "you only PRETENT to know what you are talking about and ACTUALLY do not know what you are taking about" therefore take your ugly yellow ant ass out of this forum and come back only when know what you are talking about.