huh!! Heck with NSC!!

KRR

Registered Users (C)
All these days I had a hope.. at least I will get my I-140 and I-485 in weeks. Because of current changes I lost my hope...
Heck with NSC processing. I am tired now.. checking emails .. checking LUD .. nothing happened .. I lost all my hope now.....

that's why I want to say "Huh!! Heck with NSC"

I-140/I-485 Nov 21, 2003

KRR,

I unserstand your frustration. I'm also in the same boat as your are.

Lets hope that the new year will be good for all of us.

everytime there is a policy change these guys to sleep for a few months , i hope they wont sleep now because the concurrent adjudication is gone again.

God help us !!!!!!!!!

Krr and Aswin.. You guys are from Nov, how about me. I'm from sep 03. No changes at all. I guess people from jan 03 are waiting.

plastic card ---

you have to say "Heck Heck Heck Heck ........... with NSC"

Lets pray GOD .. I think now its in his hands ...

The difference between the post Sept-03 and pre-Sept-03 filers is that most of the pre-Sept-03 filers have their I-140 alreadyy approved, long ago. But for people like us, the unfortunate post Sept-03 EB2s, we only hoped that though delayed, our I-140/485 will be concurrently processed.

Now this memo dashes all hopes. May be our I-140 approval will come soon, but with the current pace of NSC, only god almighty can tell when our 485 will be taken up.
But I agree that this memo will help people who wishes to use AC-21.

NSC Employees

Well biggest questions is whether did anybody told NSC employees that concurrent memorundum is cancelled and is not valid anymore...cos none of I-140 seems to be getting approved so far....

or NSC employees must be in there own world of work...

and as a general rule i never see alot of approvals on monday atleast, the first or second day of the week the approvals are generally slow.

and well its NSC so i have given up all hopes

Gbbandwagon,
link is giving access to download virus .exe's

please don't access that link. watch out guys.

RD and PD

For NSC processing dates, official wbsite says proseccing cases received on "xx/xx/xxxx".
Do they process according to RD ? If so, when will the PD come into picture.

far example:
candidate A) LC priority date : Jan 2003 I-140/I-485 Dec 2003
candidate B) LC priority date : Feb 2003 I-140/I-485 Nov 2003

Let us go by NSC, Who is eligible for processing I-140 first????

Per my understanding.....
I140 - candidate B' application theoretically gets processed 1st
I485 - candidate B (if PD for both is current) else candidate A (if PD of A is current and that of B is not).

Kashish

HasiruUsiru said:
For NSC processing dates, official wbsite says proseccing cases received on "xx/xx/xxxx".
Do they process according to RD ? If so, when will the PD come into picture.

far example:
candidate A) LC priority date : Jan 2003 I-140/I-485 Dec 2003
candidate B) LC priority date : Feb 2003 I-140/I-485 Nov 2003

Let us go by NSC, Who is eligible for processing I-140 first????

I agree

KRR

I coudn't agree more with you. Same frustration, same feelings...
Elnegro

KRR said:
All these days I had a hope.. at least I will get my I-140 and I-485 in weeks. Because of current changes I lost my hope...
Heck with NSC processing. I am tired now.. checking emails .. checking LUD .. nothing happened .. I lost all my hope now.....

that's why I want to say "Huh!! Heck with NSC"

I-140/I-485 Nov 21, 2003