Hudakchullu APPROVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hudakchullu

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

GOT GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Very very very happy to let all my friends know that your old friend has approved. I bowed to my LORD after seeing the email. I personally would like to thank each and every one of you.... Word cannot describe the help and support you all have given to me in the difficult times. I would still be around because my wife application is still pending... Myself and my (2) kids got approved.

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: XXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On September 17, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please
allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something
from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card,
call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as
we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

A big thanks to Rajiv Khanna for hosting the site which has wealth of information.

As always, GOOD LUCK to EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys,

GOT GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Very very very happy to let all my friends know that your old friend has approved. I bowed to my LORD after seeing the email. I personally would like to thank each and every one of you.... Word cannot describe the help and support you all have given to me in the difficult times. I would still be around because my wife application is still pending... Myself and my (2) kids got approved.

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: XXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On September 17, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please
allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something
from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card,
call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as
we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

A big thanks to Rajiv Khanna for hosting the site which has wealth of information.

As always, GOOD LUCK to EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations hudakchullu, good to see your approval

wow!!! That's wonderful news. I am really happy for you hudak!!! In the next weeks, I hope all the old timers' pain will be relieved!!!!

Hi hudakchullu,
Very happy to see your approval and congratulations!! I wish to see approvals for all of you old timers regardless of whether the visa bulletin is current or not. You have waited long enough and time to move on with your lives.

All the best,

Chitchat

Thanks.

I have contacted congresswoman who in turn contacted TSC for my finger prints. I have opened a SR about a 10 days back on my case. Namecheck is the biggest hurdle... once it was cleared, I was after FP cause they were expired.

For Namecheck, I contacted the whole world.... like FL, congressional office, senators, FBI, etc. etc. But for FP just contacted Congressional office. Hope this helps.

I wish all old timers good luck, I know what pain I went through and you are going under. I sincerely hope everyone gets approved soon.

Congratulations .

Your approval giving hope to all old times..

Case Details:
===========
EB3, PD-10/2001
I485 RD-07/2004 still waiting..

congrats hudakchullu!!!

what time did you get email? did your recent LUD (9/5 and 9/6) was accompanied with any status message change?

mv

Thanks.

I have contacted congresswoman who in turn contacted TSC for my finger prints. I have opened a SR about a 10 days back on my case. Namecheck is the biggest hurdle... once it was cleared, I was after FP cause they were expired.

For Namecheck, I contacted the whole world.... like FL, congressional office, senators, FBI, etc. etc. But for FP just contacted Congressional office. Hope this helps.

I wish all old timers good luck, I know what pain I went through and you are going under. I sincerely hope everyone gets approved soon.

Congratulations hudakchullu. I also got LUDs on 9/5 and 9/6 waiting to see good news.

Received Welcome Notice email

I received the approval email on Mon, 17 Sep 2007 23:16:04 -0400 (EDT)

Also, Received Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident email today at Tue, 18 Sep 2007 10:00:33 -0400 (EDT)

congrats hudakchullu!!!

what time did you get email? did your recent LUD (9/5 and 9/6) was accompanied with any status message change?

mv