http://www.isnamerica.org

rayyan

Registered Users (C)
Please Join Isnaamerica.com for Joint efforts

I am not a techworker eventhen I have joineed the Isnamerica.org group.As the target seems to be the same "Retrogression"

:) :) :) :)

GCdreamer2006 said:
If ISAmerica/techworkers are still biased on the support for McCain/Kennedy bill, I am out of there.

I don't think they are supporting McCain/Kennedy bill, are they??? :rolleyes: :confused:

they used to support McCain/Kennedy bill all along.

but the worst part was that they were being run by a group of depressed and shocked IT guys(moderators), who will not let you post anything different from what they wanted to hear.

but looks like they are changing now, they did allow me to post something anti-McCain/Kennedy bill.

i will give it one more try.

I became a member. But i soon realized all their documents (which they are asking to send by mail to the local HUB) are towards supporting (glorifying) the McCain bill.

We have to realize, the most imp legislations for cong/senate (especially in an election year) is illegal immi. Given that, our issues should never get mixed up in a bill that primarily addresses illegals. I think its a waste of an effort.

In all my correspondences with senators, I have strayed far away from any of the proposed bills, but just talked about the issues and proposals. They can then formulate or add into any bill which they deem fit or has mustard to pass both the houses.

The same impression I had.

When techworkers just started, I notice their "moderators" were pretty much biased and didn't take opinions lightly. Perhaps was just a coincidence, but after exchanging some e-mails in disagreement with one of the "leaders" of that group, next day I was unsubscribed from their group.

sunjoshi said:
I became a member. But i soon realized all their documents (which they are asking to send by mail to the local HUB) are towards supporting (glorifying) the McCain bill.

We have to realize, the most imp legislations for cong/senate (especially in an election year) is illegal immi. Given that, our issues should never get mixed up in a bill that primarily addresses illegals. I think its a waste of an effort.

In all my correspondences with senators, I have strayed far away from any of the proposed bills, but just talked about the issues and proposals. They can then formulate or add into any bill which they deem fit or has mustard to pass both the houses.

ya..i was also unsubscribed....and their moderator...was so full of nuts....i understood that he is barely walking....he was so depressed...

Odd

This is interesting. I was wondering if I was the only one who met this reaction.

I think the main page of the site, should look professional (esp since we claim that we are all highly skilled professionals!) and make our case clearly, so in the interests of working together, I offered to help:

I pointed out the clutter and duplicative links (same links on the left, the top, the Quick Links and center of the page); lack of a clear statement of the mission on the front page; and a bunch of spelling and grammar mistakes;

First, my post was deleted from their forum; then reinstated, except they removed the part about spelling and grammar mistakes (without correcting them on the site!); then I got a series of 5 emails in which the main guy told me to stop bothering them and that I would be removed from the forum.

Their heart is in the right place. I hope they settle down and start getting their act together.

i have a very bad feeling about this group, i just hope that i am wrong.

i feel that these group is being run by a group of people very depressed and no life...they are not in a state of mind to think rationally......or discuss things and come to conclusion....

they have made this process their life.....hence they will keep doing things mindlessly...