HTC Inc. (DESI) based in Detroit - Does anyone know about this co? Please respond

Bravemind

Registered Users (C)
Does anyone know about a Desi company by name HTC Inc, based in Detroit Michigan? Did anyone have any kind of bad experiences?

Why do Indian companies ask for Social Security Number in the very first call they make?

No Title

I have quite a few friends who worked for that company(it is Hitech - right?)... Typical Desi company, dont pay on bench, pull a lota money from you, dont give anything to you, no raises etc... All this even when the market was booming. Dont even wanna think how they would be now...

No Title

Thanks for your reply. The guy Rohit who replied to my message actually works for that company. Don\'t pay on the bench - that sounds typical for an Indian company.

No Title

I had very bad experience with this company. My cousin was working for Mastech in UK and his project was finsihing over there. So well in advance (in Dec 1998) we approached HTC for the job. They interviewed and sponsored the H1. After that no response from HTC. They never said NO and always they told that H1 is not approved (Lied). I talked to several times to some of the HR People (typical desis), they do not have manners to speak to others.

In summary (in my opinion) this is the most useless company in the world.