howmany EB3s whoose pd current from May1st and still waiting.

Lakshman Brahma

Registered Users (C)
It seems very few eb3s have seen the light of the day. Lets count howmany eb3s with their Pds current (with or w/o RFE) on this thread waiting for approval. It seems having an RFE expedites the approval process.

my details:
EB3, Country IN, PD: 04/98, RD: 08/99, ND 09/99, FP 08/00, NO RFE.
I485 > 580 days.( well above std 365-540 days).
last time when spoke to IIO was informed on hold for availability of visa numbers and will be approved once the visa numbers made available.
I hope any time.

Brahma

No Title

PD 6/98, ND 1/25/2000. RFE issued ( 2 yrs W2 and Emp letter) 4/9/2001.
RFE receive by INS on 4/18/2001. AVM says RFE received on 4/25/2001. PD became current in MAY 2001. IIO says 2-3 weeks, the standard answer. It looks like INS has slowed down.

No Title

Have any of you been told by IIO in April 2001 that your application was/is on hold because of visa unavailability???
Please reply.

No Title

Just saw one EB3 approval with 03/98 PD.not many approvals in last 2 days(minus week end).
Keeping the thread and Hopes alive.

brahma

No Title

as of May 1st my application has been assined to an IIO. That\'s what i\'ve been told today by IIO. Just called them to check everything was ok . She said FP was good. she was nice. my application became current just this May 1st. good luck

No Title

That is what they told me too and in adition said I can expect my approval in next 30 days. It seems to be a std. reply.

Brahma

No Title

Talked to IIO on 2nd May. She is nice lady and promptly checked and responed well.
IIO : Tell me your EAC number
Me: EAC....
IIO: Pl wait sir while the system brings your data...
IIO: OK your case is under review with an officer and we will let u know may be by next week
IIO: Could you confirm your mailing address.
Me: I told my address. ( I haven\'t changed my address any time dureing my GC process and I didn\'t ask her to check my address)
IIO: OK ! we will be mailing the letter to this address.
Me: thanks
 PD 5/98 ND 9/99 FP 8/00 NO RFE.

I am not sure whether this is standard response or really I should hope for this weekend.

No Title

I just spoke to IIO she said my case is with the officer from
May 25th.It could take 30 to 45 day from this stage.I might get
RFE for my wife for her medicals.
PD 8/98
RD 8/99
ND 9/99
FP 8/00
AD waiting...