howmany day's after 2nd fingerprint

safeeqp

Registered Users (C)
Hello guy's,
i did my second fringerprint on aug -6-2004.can u guy's
let me know how many day's it take's to send an aprovel notice
or an rfe.Please reply anyone with second finger print and got
approved or got an rfe.During the last two month's.Please reply.
Thank's.

what are your details safe? which year filing WAC?????

it depends from recent posts sometimes it is a couple of weeks sometimes it is never ending wait.

sit tight and hang in there, things should happen fast.

wac0307***
first fingerprint-02/02/03
second fingerprint-08/06/04.
Fermet-The day i filed my G.C,I lost so many thing's
Including my grammer.
My LC was filed on Jan-2000.

Safeeqp:
I also completed my fingerprinting on the Aug. 6. My case got updated on Aug. 13. It says that the results of my fingerprinting were recieved on Aug. 12. I also called the FBI. They told me that the results were sent back the same day i.e. Aug. 6.
So I am waiting too. Has your case been updated on the USCIS website?

Last edited by a moderator:
I completed my 2nd FP on 8/11. But, there is no change in my status...the same old statement of 1st FP...

To give some hope ...
I did my FP on 8/3 and just received the approval notice on Sat with an AD of 8/11
So I got it in 8 days after doing the 2nd FP.
I am 02-116

Gica

I also completed my 2nd FP on 8/11. But, there is no change in my status.
I would like to compare notes with people who did theirs on the same date as mine.
My details:
1st FP 12/08/2002 - Status updated on 12/13/2002...FP received process resumed
2nd FP 08/11/2004 - Scheduled date
wac03023xxxxx EB2 non concurrent

Hi all,

I want to share my info too. I did my 2nd fp on 8/7/04. 1st fp done back in 2/03. I-485 filed in 11/02. No changes in my online status. It still saying "We received your 1st fp ...."

Just to give an update:
Just got an email from USCIS and checked my online status. Status has changed to "On August 14, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made"
PS: 2nd Fingerprints done on 08/11/2004. My daughter's hasn't changed even if the fingerprints were done same day. My husband's (also my dependent) status has not changed - he did his fingerprint a month before mine.

Don't worry Safeeqp, you will get the approval soon. I just did my second FP on 07/30/04 and got the approval in 5 weeks time. But it will not be same in every case. My friend got it in just two weeks after the 2nd FP.

So stay cool and you will get the good news soon. It should not take long. Good Luck......... Well with all these approvals rush I don't see any RFE's anymore.

8/11,2004 Fp

I did my 2FP on 8/11, online message has not been updated. Does that mean INS has not received my FP report?

WAC02176xxxxx
2FP 8/11, 2004
No message change