Howlong for getting Plastic Card?

BOB-CDP

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks,

PO stamp date: 10/25/04. (jacksonville : Tx Service center)

How long it will take to get the card?????

-bob

Recent trend that I was able to see was that from PS to CO - 4 to 8 working days, then maybe another 4-5 days from CO to CM and then another 3 days from CM to CR. I did my stamping on 10/19 but the status has not changed after that.

How long to get the plastic card

BOB-CDP said:
Hi Folks,

PO stamp date: 10/25/04. (jacksonville : Tx Service center)

How long it will take to get the card?????

-bob
It not only depends on the service center, but basically on the official who does your stamping. Take my case. My wife and I went to the memphis service center on the 12th of this month. I went to the window of the african american female, while my wife went the adjacent window. She got it stamped and was told you will get the card in mail and that was it. The details for the form was printed and stapled onto I- 864 (??) form and she said that he looked very organized and the file was ready for card ordering before my wife left the counter.
In my case the first thing that happened was .......I was told that I should call the 800 number if I did not get the card within 60 days and was given a photocopied letter which said the same thing. My I - 864 was not filled except for my signature and finger print. I knew then my card would be delayed (I hope and pray that it is not for long).
My wife recieved her card yesterday (last week got a mail that the card has been ordered, yesterday a mail stating that the card has been mailed....but it was in the mailbox last evening).
So the bottom line is...it depends on the official concerned....whether they want to get the work done fast or...live up to their reputation of being slow........and delaying for lack of their organisztional capabilities.

Good luck to you.

Last edited by a moderator: