HOW:Writing to Senator? Which Seanator for my zip code?

GCWHEN1

Registered Users (C)
Planning to write to senator? How would i find the senator of my area/home/city/state?

Any format of letter? How to make one? Can both my case and spouse case be sent as a one big pending grievance....

Do they respond? OR should i write to FL?

TIA

try everything

Senator's offices can be located through google.com. Recommend multiple senators (atleast two) to ensure some action from their part. First contact with Senator's office by phone and they will instruct what to do - usually, they will ask you to fill out a form that they will mail you - you can add your wife's details to that same form.

Also do write to FL. It definitely helped me get through FBI namecheck in weeks.

Good luck :)

Planning to write to senator? How would i find the senator of my area/home/city/state?

Any format of letter? How to make one? Can both my case and spouse case be sent as a one big pending grievance....

Do they respond? OR should i write to FL?

TIA
www.senate.gov -- use the "Find Your Senator" on the top right corner of the page.
(btw, there are only 2 senators for each state -- your city/zip doesn't matter. You can also try your Congressman (which depends on your zip - cong. district) -- www.house.gov for that.)

They would want you to complete (&fax/email) a form authorizing USCIS to disclose your info to them (privacy act).

Last edited by a moderator:
Senators are for the state and not for a particular regiour of the State (Like Congrressman) . So Zip code doesnot matter as long as they belong to your state.

Locate your Senators for your state from www.senate.gov