• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

How will I be notified for the interview?

CN : 2013AS000096**
1st NL Checked : 1st May 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : 28th May 2012
KCC Confirmation : I phoned and confirmed (Nov 08/2012)
PCC : Done
Medicals : June 06/2013
Interview : 2nd week of July 2013
POE : ?

Hi everyone,

I need an urgent help (advice) from you. When I call to book an apponitment for my medical, the receptionist told me that I have to bring vaccination cards for everyone in our family. My kids have updated vaccination cards, but not for me and my wife. I am 38yrs old and mywife is 33yrs old. Eventhough we had all the vaccination in the past, we don't have evidence. I have seen in the US official website a bunch of list for vaccination. I have only one week for medical. Will this any how affect me?

Please advice.

Thanks a lot.

Kuna

CN : 2013AS000096**
1st NL Checked : 1st May 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : 28th May 2012
KCC Confirmation : I phoned and confirmed (Nov 08/2012)
PCC : Done
Medicals : June 06/2013
Interview : 2nd week of July 2013
POE : ?

Hi everyone,

I need an urgent help (advice) from you. When I call to book an apponitment for my medical, the receptionist told me that I have to bring vaccination cards for everyone in our family. My kids have updated vaccination cards, but not for me and my wife. I am 38yrs old and mywife is 33yrs old. Eventhough we had all the vaccination in the past, we don't have evidence. I have seen in the US official website a bunch of list for vaccination. I have only one week for medical. Will this any how affect me?

Please advice.

Thanks a lot.

Kuna

The doctor will work out what to do. You might have to have some vaccinations - but the friendly doctor will be happy to take care of that for you - for a fee of course!