• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

How will I be notified for the interview?

kuna

Registered Users (C)
CN : 2013AS000096**
1st NL Checked : 1st May 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : 28th May 2012
KCC Confirmation : I phoned and confirmed (Nov 08/2012)
PCC : Going on
Medicals : Not yet
Interview : Current in July 2013
POE : ?

Hi folks,

As per June US Bulletin my number falls in the month of July 2013. How will I be notified for interview? (by e-mail?, phone?). Please help.

Is it okay to go for the medical or do I have to wait until I receive for the interview date notification from the US embassy?

Thanks a lot.

Kuna

from what i read here they should send you an e-mail, or you can enter their site and check there, i'm not sure what is the link,
but it should be here in the forum somewhere.

Go to the same place where you found that you were selected and use the same number you used to check your selection and voila your interview details will be there. From what I know, you should receive an e-mail to prompt you to go and check when they upload the interview information.

Thanks a lot Monashed and BurundiWinner.

Hello BurundiWinner,
Since you have already went through the process, I have two more questions.
1) June US Bulletin came on May 11th. How long (approximate time) it will take to inform me regarding the interview.
2) Should I wait untill I confirm the interview dates or can I go and do the medical now.

Please advice me.

Thanks

Kuna

Yes, they send an e-mail to prompt you to go to the status check website, there you will find your 2 NL. To be honest if you know you are current, just go to the selection check website and check if there is any change, if there isn't you can call KCC and ask and they will be able to give you your interview date.

Hi asurada!
Today May 16th. I have not receive anything. I check atleast 3 times a day in the US official website. If you receive any notification please post on this site. I will do the same.

Regards!

Kuna

Hi asurada!
Today May 16th. I have not receive anything. I check atleast 3 times a day in the US official website. If you receive any notification please post on this site. I will do the same.

Regards!

Kuna

that is bad bro.

Hi all,

I also just received 2nd NL today!! Interview will be on the 2nd week of July! Cheers!!

Best wishes to everyone!!!

Kuna

PCC : Done
Interview : 2nd week of July 2013

Clarification

Hello Kuna... How did you receive your notification letter? My case number is 2013AS000092**

How do I check that? the DV website is still giving the notification letter dated on May 1st!!!!

Appreciate your response....

Hi all,

I also just received 2nd NL today!! Interview will be on the 2nd week of July! Cheers!!

Best wishes to everyone!!!

Kuna

Hello Allawi,
Don't worry soon they will update. Check atleast twice a day. Once they update they will notify you to your e-mail address which you gave them in the very first time. You might have got it now.

Good luck!

Kuna

Medicals : Soon

Hello all,

I am the main applicant since I won the lottery VISA. The question is "Do I have to submit my wife's educational certificates?"
My son is in grade 8. Do I have to take any educational documents for him?
Please clarify.

Thanks.

Kuna

Hi Kuna, your wife's educational certificates but she may bring them but she doesn't need to. That is from what I've gathered from couple's interview experiences. You certainly don't need for your son but maybe when you move to the US in order to enrol him in school.

Good luck.