How was Retrogression established?

archkre

Registered Users (C)
How was Retrogression established?
Was it a law the Congress passed or what?
Would there be any other mean to deactivate Retrogression than the Congress?
Thank you

archkre...sometimes i am surprised that how can one be so naive...

btw ..sorry for taking out on you......

retrogression is not a law....it simply means...that there are no visa numbers...due to less visa numbers....number of pending applications are far more than available visa number........and they do not want us to file new application till they think that visa number catch up..........

Archkre,

I do not mean to offend u, but are you here on this forum strictly to ask questions, or to also help LEGAL immigrants like us at all?

Like techy mentioned, havent u done any research at all in this department? It has been one whole year now, since Retrogression started, and NOW u are asking what retrogression is and how it started? A simple search on google "Green Card Retrogression" or "EB3 retrogression" will give you plenty of results.

Once again i dont mean to offend u in any way, but if you want to help us and help yourself, you are going to have to come up to speed with current information.

What I meant was if Retrogression had been established by a law of the Congress or just as administrative resolutions of INS or UCSIS burocrats.
And please, if you don't know the answer, save your irony for better times!

kobra33611 said:
Nozdam,

You do have expectations that are very high :D :cool: Good luck to all of us.

Expectations???? I think what Nozdam and Techy asked to do is reasonable. .you are supposed to know the basics, if you are a victim of retrogression.

I have always suspected "archkre" being a victim of retrogression.

In one of his replies He /She/ :confused: asked techy to "Take medication" and seem to be indirectly supporting illegal immigrants he said All h1s are illegal etc etc ......
He doesn't see the difference between a H1 employee and illegal......cannot distinguish between a legal and illegal

A lot off stuff "archkre" talks about sounds fishy and does not represent too facts. I have not seen anyone getting H1B extension for 2 months. .

"archkre" please stop this..... it is just waste of your time as well others.

People here are struggling and fighting to protect our rights.... If you want to have some fun this is not the right place!!!!!!

Rayyan .. do not worry

This guy talks about Sister..etc..

I hope you know gaali in Hindi.. He must be Ben****. So, do not worry. leave him alone. :D

rayyan said:
And where is it going to come from :rolleyes: :rolleyes: , since I don;t have a sis. Any idea?????