How to withdraw PERM Labour?

desi_kallu

Registered Users (C)
hi,
I have 2 labours filed in PERM EB3 and EB2. I want to withdraw my EB3. It is in process now. My employer says that he don't know (missing some thing link) how to with draw a filed case.

If any one did. Can you please explain here. So that I can explain it to my employer.

Becuase except mine all others Labours were approved. And I am only one who filed first and have 2 labours.

regards
nagesh

desi_kallu said:
hi,
I have 2 labours filed in PERM EB3 and EB2. I want to withdraw my EB3. It is in process now. My employer says that he don't know (missing some thing link) how to with draw a filed case.

If any one did. Can you please explain here. So that I can explain it to my employer.

Becuase except mine all others Labours were approved. And I am only one who filed first and have 2 labours.

regards
nagesh

For the employer, they can login to the dol site. "http://www.plc.doleta.gov/" This is the same site where they have filed your case. Once you login go to "My application"
Under that, there are 4 tabs.
a. Create case
b. Search case
c. Withdraw case
d. Search incomplete case

Seelct the third tab and give the case number or you can do a search there by giving the date of filing or a range of date and select the case id that you want to withdraw.

Thanks