How to use comments from reviewers of your Journal papers.

Raj1994

Registered Users (C)
I have been told that one could use positive comments from reviewers of your Journal papers in your I-140 application. Where exactly to highlight this? Perhaps in your cover letter where you explain that you have made major contributions to your field? Do we attach copies of the reviewer's comments as an appendix? Problem then is that not the entire review is going to praising your work. Objective reviewers would state the importance of the work, but will also critize other aspects. So attaching the entire review is not helpful, and maybe even detrimental to the application?

Thanks for any ideas.

Originally posted by Raj1994
I have been told that one could use positive comments from reviewers of your Journal papers in your I-140 application. Where exactly to highlight this? Perhaps in your cover letter where you explain that you have made major contributions to your field? Do we attach copies of the reviewer's comments as an appendix? Problem then is that not the entire review is going to praising your work. Objective reviewers would state the importance of the work, but will also critize other aspects. So attaching the entire review is not helpful, and maybe even detrimental to the application?

Thanks for any ideas.

You can put them in publications section.

What I did is that I attached the whole review report but in the cover letter, highlight the positive words/sentences. INS knows review report is not always "praising words".

I had a separate letter/appendix that described my papers in laymen terms - half-page per paper or so and put the comments there.