How to track ?

bhaskargara

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

How to track the remaining process after I140 approved? Is there any phone number ? or Website ? Can some one tell me what are the steps after I140 approved to Interview at chennai. I am expecting my I140 approved next month.....

Thanks
Bhaskar

Thanks....i visited that site. I want to know that "For Each and every step should i need to be behind my lawyer ?" and is there any way i knew the dates before...my lawyer updated me...

my main concern is my attorney is a lazy guy...i need to be behind him always....

-Bhaskar

Any way to track if RFE etc is issued.

Yeah Bhaskar, I ditto ur comment about the attorneys, its same for me.
Can we know somehow from BCIS website, if an RFE has been issued.

Can we know somehow from BCIS website, if an RFE has been issued for a pending case. 140 or 485 or 131 or 765

Vikky

Mesg by bhaskargara:
Thanks....i visited that site. I want to know that "For Each and every step should i need to be behind my lawyer ?" and is there any way i knew the dates before...my lawyer updated me...

my main concern is my attorney is a lazy guy...i need to be behind him always....

-Bhaskar

Yes if there is a RFE then the online status page displays the information that RFE was issued although there will be no detailed information on the RFE published on the web site.

I would say don't be behind your lawyer but lets say for example..if NVC has issued fee bill then wait for atleast 2 weeks to hear from the lawyers...it will not make any sense to keep on calling the lawyers once a week.

the strategy i used was I checked cptracker.com ...created a timeline for each step from I-140 clearance till cp interview date.
I split the timelines into average, minimum and maximum process time for each step and then accordingly got in touch with my lawyers after average time had passed for a given step and if i had not heard from them.