how to track Packet 3 once we send it back to NVC

Good question

I mailed my packet 3 yesterday to St. louis.
Any guess how much time St.louis will take to forward it to NVC. And then from NVC to consulate.

WE sent our pkt3 to st.Louis on 2/7/02.

1.Does any one know how NVC sends the pkt3 to the consulate, electronically or by regular mail?

2. By what date (cutoff date) should the consulate recieve the pkt3 from NVC to give an interview date in april?

Thanks,

Can we send the P3 to St. Louis by FedEx

Can we send the P3 to St. Louis by FedEx. St. Louis has the mailbox #. Does FexEX accept delivery to Mailbox #.

processing time

Mine was received in St. Louis on January 7th and was at the NVC on the 9th! 2 days!

can\'t we send P3 directly to consulate?

Guy, need some info. immihelp.com says we can send I140+I824 rcpt + Pkt3 directly to consulate (mine is mumbai). Why are u guys sending
it to NVC? is there any change in procedure? pls update me. thanks.

guys can anyone tell me about the new procedure

Is it true that we now have to send P3 to st. louis and cannot send it directly to mumbai consulate?

New procedure and Packet 3

There is some confusion about where to send the packet 3. The simply answer is that it depends on the consulate you seeking processing at. Increasingly the National Visa Center is taking responsibility for processing prior to the interview, including the packet 3. If you are not sure about your consulate, wait until you receive it. Things are changing fast.

GCVoyager

My understanding is that there is no procedure change in AC140. You should send your AC papers along with I824 receipt directly to your consulate.All these changes are just for normal CP process (non AC140).

Hope this will help.

Thanks Vahid!

Do you know how long it has taken for the consulate to recieve the packet3 from NVC?

Thanks again,