How to track after fee bills

Originally posted by beijingsteps
Just sent out fee bills. How to track my status before NVC got noticed of my payment?

Firstly: Make sure that your packet has reached DOS. (FedEx/UPS/USPS)
Secondly: Call the issuer of the Cashier Check/MO, to find out if the instrument have been encashed.

There is no other way to track the fee bills.

Thanks.

AVM after fee stage

how does one know that st.louis has encashed the fee and notified NVC? does the AVM change at NVC's # once st.louis notifies it? or does it change only when NVC actually sends out P3?
thanks,

Re: AVM after fee stage

Originally posted by zzzz_1976
how does one know that st.louis has encashed the fee and notified NVC? does the AVM change at NVC's # once st.louis notifies it? or does it change only when NVC actually sends out P3?
thanks,

You will know about the encashment by calling the issuer of the
money order or the cashier's check.

The NVC updates it's answering system once the packet III goes
out, or the operator will tell you.

Raju

I sent my fees bills off on 05/30 by USPS overnight - received at bank facility at STL on 05/31.

Have been calling the issuer of cashier's check daily - but the check has not been cashed yet (as of 06/06).

I am hoping they will cash it any day now - so that the case moves on!

AVM at NVC is still the same as before. I guess I will find out the check has been cashed several days before AVM changes.

Good luck

About 3 weeks

Originally posted by Zaye
I sent my fees bills off on 05/30 by USPS overnight - received at bank facility at STL on 05/31.

Have been calling the issuer of cashier's check daily - but the check has not been cashed yet (as of 06/06).

I am hoping they will cash it any day now - so that the case moves on!

AVM at NVC is still the same as before. I guess I will find out the check has been cashed several days before AVM changes.

Good luck

It takes about 3 weeks to get the check processed and a message to be sent to NVC. Expect this to happen after 21st of June. It's the processing time. Nothing wrong with your case. Don't let anxiety take over you for this matter.

Thanks.