how to start a new discussion thread

pummysingh

Hi,

i am having a hard time to identify how to start a new thread, say in H1 category ? I am a new member here ? I am not sure why is this so user unfriendly ?

Thanks !

Immigration Issue - Guilty due to absentia in Removal Proceeding Hearing

I relocated to Canada legally and during one of my visits back to the US was given the option to give up the US green card or go to immigration court. I chose the court option, but was also advised that I could give up the card prior to the hearing. I had a removal proceeding hearing (saying I was applying for entry into the US without a valid document - I had the green card on me on that day, which they retained at the border) with the immigration court scheduled on Aug 9th, but I willing gave up my green card on 2 weeks prior at the US consulate in Canada. I sent a registered letter to the immigration court on July 11 (confirmed delivered on July 19) advising of this fact along with a copy of the stamped i-407 form received from the us consulate and requested that the proceeding be cancelled/withdrawn in light of this development.
I did not go to court since I thought the letter i sent was sufficient in addition to the fact that I had no legal visa to enter the US since I gave up the green card.
I received a letter with a guilty verdict due to absentia, which stated that I had forfeited my rights to file for any form of relief due to my absence, however, I can file for a motion to reopen the case within 30 days of the date of the letter after which the verdict would become final.

Can I file/Is there any benefit for a Motion to reopen the case or is a Cancellation of Removal a better and feasible option? Or are there any other options avaialble to me?

H1 Visa Transfer

Hello,

I am working for Employer A on H1B Visa and have applied for a new job for company B. I have received EAC number from USCIS for company B but aslo company have received RFE. Can I start working for Company B on EAC and quit company A - current Empployer.

If Yes than what happens if H1 transfer is declined or RFE is not approved for Company B. Can I Transfer to H4 visa after the decision is declined.

Hi,
I study your submit. I matter your publish really very well for each most people and I've a little web site.
chiropractor services via which you can get. If your really feel perfect, please come to our blog will see.
Thank

GC Interview

Hi,

i am having a hard time to identify how to start a new thread, say in H1 category ? I am a new member here ? I am not sure why is this so user unfriendly ?

Thanks !

Thank you everyone, my interview was today. I was approved and the officer stamped my PP with the I-551 Stamp. What is my waiting period for the GC?

hey dude its very go to topics in which you to post your thread on the right hand side above you can see New Thread option.