How to sort out the INS mess ... Undeserving people are getting GCs when deserving candidates are st

meracp

Lot of these desi bodyshopping companies like Mastech etc. have so many of their consultants on Bench (more than 6 months !) ...they are not being paid ...some even filed 485s when they were not being paid on H1 or were not in the country !!! All these guys are just hanging in there, they have not found any alternative employment and have no valid job position open to support their green card .... but the VSC just seems to ignore this and is approving green cards which have no basis ...

Now ignorant can the INS get and all they want to do is approve as many cases without any quality in the performance....

These idividuals are hence eating away the visa numbers and will lead to dates retrogressing and other genuine folks will suffer with these kinds of misdeeds by the bodyshoppers !!!

I think its high time this is brought to the attention of the INS !!
What say you??

Bad Idea

It would delay everyone\'s GC processing, including yours. As long your application is proper you should not worry. The number of I485 applications has come down anyway so there is no need to worry about visa numbers.

I am sure you know hindi

Kanch ke gharon me rahne wale dusre ke gharon me patthar nahi fenka karte!!!! Do you know that??

What is deserving???

Do you know whether the guy in California from Russia who killed his wife, kids and killed himself was deserving a visa. We all pay taxes in this country to pay police so they stop such guys or catch such guys??

What do you mean Deserving? If you are correct, then all those who claim employment insurance or any other kind of support are not deserving to stay here?? If they are born here then should they die?

Dont only think of yourself. And stop talking about other companies. How did you come here? On a H1 Visa? Do you know it was only for non-immigrant Employment and not for Immigration.. If you came on a Student visa then also it is the same. You came here without the intention of immigrating and then changed your mind.

Why do you deserve a visa? I think people who try for immigration living in their own country deserve GC not you.

Why not ask INS why they accepted your application instead of asking why they process others applications.

You might be a desi hater so start talking about Desi companies.. Mind you because of those desi companies software came to india and other eastern countries and you come out of your country and ask for a GC here. Think about the whole community not JUST YOU. For all practical purposes you are considered as "Just Another Guy" .

Do you deserve a Green Card????

Well in one way it is unfair to really smart Masters guys who are employed in \'big\' companys. Because of Massive layoffs their Labor are not going to be approved for a long time.
But I don\'t see how Desi companys have anything to do with it !
Don\'t judge others until you have been in there situation. Be a little less self centered ! You never know when you might need help from one of the Desi Companys.

This is another Chutiya !!!!!!

Abe oye chutiye this is about time you give up your whining and kidish behaviour. You are the one who fucking doesn\'t deserve anything forget about USGC. How much idiot you can be ? atleast I wouldn\'t have posted this even if i felt the way you did.

You have no right to talk about any individual

or any company for that matter just because you have the right of freespeech.
As far as INS is concerned, you are another number.
You have got to wait for your turn.
Like the message of DON\'T CARE who addressed the issue, I don\'t see you as deserving either.
You are here in this forum to discuss experiences and help others and intentions are NOT to degrade or post negative remarks.
How can you judge anyone to be undeserving (Unpaid bench or whatever may be the issue)? And who the heck do you think you are too?
Don\'t like it?
Pack your bags and move back under the stone from where you crawled out.

Mr Jawan my message was for MeraCP!

What part of my response are you complaining about ? Please explain urself without swearing.

INS decides who deserves a Green Card....

Stop whining about others getting GC while you are stuck. Everybody is going thru the same wait cycle and frankly speaking it is the INS which decides who gets a GC and who does not. Every tom dick, and harry thinks that he/she deserves a Green Card !!

What do u do for a living?

Before u make a judgement of others let us know what u do for a living and then we will decide if u deserve a GC? U idiot? U don\'t know how to present yourself or your documents? No wonder INS has not approved your GC. They don\'t want stupids like u in this country.

All are equal in the eyes of the law, and when anyone is within its bounds he/she has...

an equal right to the advantages it offers. It is just unfortunate that some of these poor souls have lost their jobs..they are not

Waste of Resources

Folks, Please stop responding to these kinds of posts as it fulfills the intention of the original poster ( get undeserved attention). This forum is for sharing information and these kind of posts wastes every body\'s time and the site\'s bandwidth.