How to send N-400 application

Kind_SD

Registered Users (C)
Hi All:
I am planning to send my N-400 application tomorrow and I would like to send it via overnight so it can reach next day morning if posssible. I am with california svc. center and since the address has PO Box, neither Fedex nor DHL are ready to deliver.
What would be the suggestions, should I go to post office and try to explore the options for overnight delivery. seems like they have express mail option.
Thanks in advance.

Kind_SD said:
Hi All:
I am planning to send my N-400 application tomorrow and I would like to send it via overnight so it can reach next day morning if posssible. I am with california svc. center and since the address has PO Box, neither Fedex nor DHL are ready to deliver.
What would be the suggestions, should I go to post office and try to explore the options for overnight delivery. seems like they have express mail option.
Thanks in advance.

Yes they do have overnight mail and I believe it costs $ 13.65.

phillydude said:
Yes they do have overnight mail and I believe it costs $ 13.65.

Phillydude. How much does overnight mail with return receipt cost? I wanted to go to USPS, but it might be better to ask you because you know the cost of postage to its last cent.

--------------------------------------
A Great Nation chooses a Great Leader. Bush 51%. Kerry 48%.

Rahul, pl' kick out Immg-Jock aka dsgfh...

Immg-Jock said:
Phillydude. How much does overnight mail with return receipt cost? I wanted to go to USPS, but it might be better to ask you because you know the cost of postage to its last cent.

--------------------------------------