How to search a beautiful wife part-1 ?? TGIF Preview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,

The sole intention of this forum is to mutually share and discuss the immigration problems we guys are facing. Lets not try to discuss other things on this site and make it a nasty one. There are lot of other sites for discussing about girls. Roran,,just cool it off dude. There is NO WAY all the guys can think just like you. I really appreciate the respect you have about females.

----------------------------
LONG LIVE VT CENTER!
LONG LIVE IIO's!
LONG LIVE BCIS!

Re: sick..

Originally posted by roran
Such an insult to the female community !!
Do not ever think that females are so cheap that they will marry guys just for money/ green card. Remember that girls do exist who can take care of themselves and others too!!
I can easily count how many of you guys married/going to marry girls suggested by parents and also get dowry even in this modern era !! All hypocrits !!
Also, there are so many girls in this forum who've applied/got/waiting for green card for self and family. There are also so many girls who support their husbands and vice versa in any kind of downturns in this economy/life. Shame on you guys on discussing the beauty of the girls here !! Beauty is what is within oneself and if you really care about it, think of how u look/behave, before even you think that someone like Aiswarya Rai will cast a look on you !!
THIS IS SO CHEAP TO EVEN QUALIFY FOR A TGIF !!:mad:

For abhi_01201,

i am not sgi, if you know what i mean !! You can check out your private message(PM), 'cos i have some more bashing waiting for you !!

Agree with Roran, why don't you/ar888 close this thread?

??

Interesting...but what is this posting doing here? I don't see any relevance of it with 485 issues?

I disagree with roran

I think I am gonna voice my dissent. I understand I might be picking on the all-powerful moderators ;)

The article (I have read this earlier) has a certain self-deprecating tone to it. That is the funny part. He portrays himself as not the "best pick" but as one who wants to be. I thought it was funny!

As far as "insult to the female community" I don’t think so. There are many many girls in India who want to get to the US by hook or crook. At the peak of the new-economy, being based in the US was almost a minimum criteria for a potential groom. Its peer pressure. If Priya can brag about a US groom… I need one too! Count the number of women who came here on their own vs the number who came here on H4. There are many girls who marry for money! Have you looked at some of the H1-H4 couples… the girl looks like a model and the guy…looks err… okay! Its obvious! I saw a bald "uncle" with one of the hottest chicks I have ever seen in my life… I couldn’t understand it until I saw the uncle drive a yellow corvette (its true). The parents back home are demanding things that’s unimaginable. One of my friend's was asked for his SSN so that they can do a background check on him! Some of my friends's proposals were turned down cuz they planned to go to India after a few years! Apparently the girls' main intention was to get to the usa than to get a good husband! Hey by the way there were ads mentioning " mainframes programmers please excuse"!

Well again the article clearly mentions that the author like many H1 are not exactly "adonis reborn". So take it in a lighter sense. I don’t think he included the "independent women". He is talking about the woman who have to be helped to cross the road!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am just reading as to what went on in this thread after my last posting.

abhi_01201,

You sound familiar

After your chemical analysis posting read very familiar, I hit the search button and found roran's response posted last year.
Waited for some time for roran's rebuttal response, saw nothing coming, so decided to finally "copy- paste" to this thread. Did not want to leave your posting unasnwered. That's it.

Hope that clarifies things here.

sgi

Don't understand what you guys are getting so worked up about

an arranged marriage is basically a marriage of convenience - quid pro quo. Charles wanted to look less like a loser, Diana wanted to be a queen, as simple as that.

It works for both parties, as a girl I would think "I look like a model - you ain't exactly Adonis reborn, but heck you have a yellow corvette, let's get hitched."

As a guy I would think - "hmmm ... so I am not quite Adonis reborn, but would you like to live in a MIG apartment with your in-laws somewhere in NOIDA for the rest of your life ? Or maybe we can hang out in Georgetown in my yellow corvette, with in-laws 10,000 miles away ?"

Looks like a decent deal for both parties. It would be vain for the typical H1 desi guy to assume that the girl is marrying him for the looks, it will be equally disastrous for the girl to assume that the guy is marrying her for her IQ.

What about the so called love marriages taking place in the western world? How many times have you seen a rich guy who is ugly with the sexiest female? In my view it is a market, you get what you pay?

Larry King of CNN has married 5-6 times. Do you think his physical appearance landed all those women?

Anyway, the initial posts were just TGIF jokes and have been circulated a lot. I certainly would say that they have also been posted in immigration.com earlier and it is repeated here.

Give it a rest and have fun during your weekend.

Can't people not understand a satirical joke?

:rolleyes: :p :rolleyes:

:D :D :D

We cannot generalize things in life, everyone is different. If girls are crooked then guys are also. If girls are money minded then a guy can be also. If a girl puts in effort to be considered beautiful then guys also want to be called handsome.

It all depends upon who we come across in our lives.

Now a days India is full of shapely girls with jeans on....not sure which world these guys are in who couldn't see any.

Status
Not open for further replies.