How to prevent RFE. Give me an Idea

waterboy_dec

Registered Users (C)
Give me an idea guys. How to prevent RFE.

can we send It earlier by default
current emp letter /paystub/w2/tax return to BCIS.

write a letter with additional documents.

I need a input guys

Sending additional info before getting RFE might raise suspicions about your case. Moreover BCIS cannot match your additional info with your case, so no use of sending additional info without RFE.

Originally posted by waterboy_dec
Give me an idea guys. How to prevent RFE.

can we send It earlier by default
current emp letter /paystub/w2/tax return to BCIS.

write a letter with additional documents.

I need a input guys

Sometimes RFE is issued or transfer is done as part of quality control/audit. Nothing you can do if your case happens to be picked up randomly to satisfy the audit requirements.

Just make sure that you provide all the necessary documents as listed in the I-485 application form/booklet. Also ask the doctor to make sure that the medical form is filled out and signed properly.

WaterBoy

I think to prevent RFE is not in our control.

If RFE has to come it will come, you cannot do anything about it.
Just have all the papers ready incase you need it. else you are Lucky.

Have fun!!!
:) :)

that is almost like saying -

how can I make sure the coin toss is definitely a "heads" (without using a faulty coin) - the chances here seem to be just as bad - the only thing to do would be to make sure you have all documentation ready that you can (W2s etc.) that can potentially be required. And apart from that, nothing more.

good luck.

Buddy,
If U send them beforehand, then they might suspect ur mental stability and send a Medical RFE"Portal Syndrome", which defeats the whole purpose....!! :)
Take it easy

who wants to be a millionaire

Answer this question right and make a million dollars.

Dude. If anyone knows an answer to this, people will be sending one mail everyday to the BCIS. Remember, more than half the guyz wake up every morning praying "God, Let there be lot of approvals today." :p :D :p :D

Hi Gurus,

My wife is missing one immunization in her medical sent to INS, because she was preganant at the time of our 485 application. Is it better to send the immunization before we get RFE, or wait for RFE ?

Thanks for advice.

I WILL GET MY APPROAVL tomorrow
.. sure ....
I am DAM SHoooURE
YHEeeeeeeaaaaaaaaa

sonds ....very optimistic .. hhaaa

So I get my approvals ?
( But I am yet to apply )