How to open a Restaurant ?

Timeless

Hello Everyone, I got GC last year and now I want to open a Restaurant, give me some tips, I don\'t have any hotel management/chef degree and one more thing is there any visa if I want to call anybody from India or Can I hire anybody from outside the USA.

Best visa\'s for Business in the US ?

Thank you for your site and enabling me to post these Questions.

2 parents (late 50\'s & early 60\'s)
1 Son (31)
We recently Purchased a Restaurant with 15-20 US citizens (depending on time of year)for around 350,000 USD plus outside costs for renovation and maintenance.

We set up an LLC with the 3 members mentioned above.
What visa\'s do we need to enable us more time to build up the business, find vendors and what steps do we take from there to gain permanant residency.
We have a UK business that started from scratch back in 1986, which my brother will be currently running.
Can this help us to open up another business in the US to enable all 3 to live permanently in the US?
Anyone able to help me along the way would be most helpful.

this might will help you guys

Timeless

You can buy an existing restaurant and can save time of setting everything from scratch you can buy it as sole proprietor but best way is to open LLC so you liability is limited.
Sponsoring some one from India on chef visa you will need to prove numbers and either you can get them on H2B visa or get manager on H1B best is to take lawyer’s advice on immigration.

Other then money you will require taking local county certificate for handing food products. Again if you buy existing business old owner will help you to make it easier for you.

Cjultra

If your brother has experience in handling restaurant you can get him on L1 visa
For your parents if you are citizen on US you can file for their GC based on family
If you want them to visit they can apply for Visitor but they will need to return after 6 months

Hope this helps guys

This is based on my best knowledge please contact your Immigration attorney for right advice .