How to manage RFE for paychecks when on Leave

gc_2025

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everybody

I am on leave of absence for so many months and not getting any paycheck, but covered for medical. How should I manage if I get an RFE for Paychecks and W2. The Company is ready to provide me the EVL.
As per my understanding the GC is for future employment, so the Paychecks and W2 may not be a problem. If anybody in the same position or already got through this kind of situation, Please post your comments. I really appreciate your help

WAC02-115-xxxxxx

I am on leave of absence for so many months and not getting any paycheck, but covered for medical. Typical issue of most of the h1b people. How should I manage if I get an RFE for Paychecks and W2. The Company is ready to provide me the EVL. provide how many months you have been on bench with no pay. provide the dates also. if possible provide the past 2 year w2 income. there may be some work around. it all depends on full cooperation of your employer and the way your lawyer presents and the w2 income
As per my understanding the GC is for future employment, so the Paychecks and W2 may not be a problem. W2 & paystub are nowadays frequently verified to check whether you are maintaining your h1 status properly, employed etc. if you lucky you may not even get RFE for this issue. but be prepared upfront and discuss the issue with employer and lawyer to find a way to defend youIf anybody in the same position or already got through this kind of situation, Please post your comments. I really appreciate your help