How to make infopass appointment for San Jose

N400toLawrence

Registered Users (C)
Hello:

I recently have a family emergency came up and would love to accompany my mom (who is in Taiwan) through her cancer treatment. I have just done my N-400 interview a little more than a week ago and am hoping to speak with an immigration officer in expedite or giving me a later date for oath. I tried calling the 800 number and they gave me NOTHING useful and when i asked what should i choose in the infopass system to get me an appointment, he had no idea what it was. I tried INFOPASS in the last two nights and could not get to a screen that allows me for an appointment. They all redirect me back to USCIS website. HELP. ANYONE????

From Infopass, select

• You need Service on a case that has already been filed

then

• Case Services follow-up appointment

then select continue and it will ask you to fill out information and ask you to select date and time on the following screens.

Hello:

I recently have a family emergency came up and would love to accompany my mom (who is in Taiwan) through her cancer treatment. I have just done my N-400 interview a little more than a week ago and am hoping to speak with an immigration officer in expedite or giving me a later date for oath. I tried calling the 800 number and they gave me NOTHING useful and when i asked what should i choose in the infopass system to get me an appointment, he had no idea what it was. I tried INFOPASS in the last two nights and could not get to a screen that allows me for an appointment. They all redirect me back to USCIS website. HELP. ANYONE????

If you could fly to Taiwan & get back lets say in about a month, you should be safe coz there is about 2-3 month time between interview & oaths in San Jose DO.