How to have CSC re-mail plastic card?

Ravi0598

Registered Users (C)
Hi folks,

We did our stamping in Sep 2001. In Nov 2001, per AVM, cards were ordered. In early Dec, 2001, my wife and one of my sons recd their cards. So far so good. Then somehow my address got changed to my previous address in CSC computers and my card was mailed to that address (note that I recd approval letter at my current address in Aug 2001). The card was returned from my previous address. AVM was updated by CSC (thanks atleast for doing that) saying "Card was returned by post office as undeliverable, pls update your address". I called IIO and updated my address. After that have called IIO atleast 3-4 times and verified the current address. Everytime, they have said that they have the card and will mail it "today". But I have been waiting. Anyone have any ideas how to get them re-mail my card again.

Some more strange things- My second son has not recd his card. His AVM in Nov said "Card ordered". In Dec, it changed to "Case approved, notice sent". For my wife and other son, who already recd their cards, AVM message got changed to "Case approved, notice sent" from "Cards ordered".

Any ideas? Anyone in similar situation?

Thanks
Ravi

Well, I did call IIO and got my card back in a week.

My card was returned to VSC INS, from previous address.
I called IIO and requested to resend card back to new address.
I got plastic a week after I called IIO.
I suggest you to check your luck again by calling INS.

No Title

Hi,

My wife\'s plastic card was returned back to TSC. I called up TSC few days back and spoke to an IIO. She verified the address and said it will be sent again and i can expect to receive it in 3 weeks.

rajlak

No Title

Hi all,

More info after my previous posting:

My wife received her welcome letter from TSC yesterday and it said she will get her card in 3 weeeks. Hoping for that to happen. Our DOE was Jan\'01, a long journey since then

rajlak