How to hand in I-94 cards

GasXCL

Registered Users (C)
We landed in Canada in last Oct. But when we landed in Canada, we did not give the I-94 cards to either US or Canada immigration officer. Now I am in the USA but my family are staying there. Since it is now more than 30 days, keeping I-94 cards is no use. So I'd like to know what's the best way to hand in their I-94 cards. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

We landed in Canada in last Oct. But when we landed in Canada, we did not give the I-94 cards to either US or Canada immigration officer. Now I am in the USA but my family are staying there. Since it is now more than 30 days, keeping I-94 cards is no use. So I'd like to know what's the best way to hand in their I-94 cards. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
-----------------If the I-94 was not surrendered to US immigration or Canada immigration then in future the it may come back as you were in US as US immigration has no record when you or your family left US. If I am in your situation I will keep the copy of I-94 (front and back) with me for future records and will send the original I-94 with cover letter to US consulate in Canada or US Embassy in Ottawa so that they know that your family left the US and that I-94 will go to the USCIS record that your family has left US on XYZ date, mention in cover letter that your family entered Canada through border post ABC or departed US Airport on date XYZ for canada . It will make the record clean if family member want to visit US again in Future. You can also send the original I-94 of your family to your nearest POE. Also Speak to NCSC on 1-800 375 5283 and ask them what your family should do with the I-94.