How to get through VSC contacts

isbw

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys:

My FP online message never updates (always saying pending for review). I want to find out why. I called my lawyer to contact with VSC. It took three weeks for laywer to tell me that the contact door is closed. This is story he told me: my lawyer called national contact but always told to call VSC, then they don't know how to call VSC since there is no number. I believe that we have answers on this wonderful board. Please anyone can list all of the different contact ways and contact information so that I can give my lawyer! It has been more than year and half now!!! Thank you for your great happy! Wish everybody lucky!

Please always post your case details as it is helful to reply.

Just to let you know that my First FP message was updated after 25 months only when last week i got the RFE. Online does not update for the primary applicant even after the 2nd FP's!!!

800# is your only option at this point.
you may want to involve local congressman or senator.

your time will come. Do not rely on lawyers !!!

take care

My online message also shows the same for the last 1 1/2 years. My lawyer has told me every thing is okay with my case, after contacting the service center. It seems to be just a status update issue with the online system. I also called the national customer service line to be told the same. Let me know if you hear otherwise.